Return to Index
June 18 2001 at 11:40 PM
The funny thing is...
Is there a neo-country movement going on that i'm missing?
I admit country has gotten a little better but I can't feel it. I guess I'm just a close minded son-of-a-gun who can't tolerate wack music. Please school me on the ways of the haystack.
Respond to this message
- Disco on Jun 19, 2001, 1:35 AM
twangy country is what you don't like. try,...
- johnson on Jun 19, 2001, 3:47 PM
- kimberly on Jun 19, 2001, 3:59 PM
no, I'm over due for a visit.
- johnson on Jun 19, 2001, 4:19 PM
- D-sco on Jun 19, 2001, 4:03 PM
- johnson on Jun 19, 2001, 4:21 PM
I like Kenny Bobien
- Kevan on Jun 19, 2001, 4:21 PM
I think it's "can't", give you anything....
- johnson on Jun 19, 2001, 4:22 PM
I heard he likes you too...
- Disco on Jun 19, 2001, 4:23 PM
now your just getting silly.
- jackson on Jun 19, 2001, 4:27 PM
Do you think?
- Kevan on Jun 19, 2001, 4:55 PM
Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave Music
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.
No personal attacks, No foul language, etc.
Use proper netiquite (ie. no all CAPS)
Promotion for events is fine