Return to Index  

Man....

June 20 2001 at 12:45 PM
Disco  (no login)

Response to Disco

Its just personal preference. Here's how I see it...

With the "snake":

You can see who has responded, you can see who's responding to who without needing those quotes, you can see who all is involved in the conversation to determine if you want to even bother or not, you can see the direction the conversation is taking, you can pick and choose which individual posts to read, and most importantly, you don't have to scroll through 85 posts that you've already read 85 times just to get down to the last one so you can read the most current reply...

but...let's be fair and give the down side too...

You have to use that little bar thing on the side of your "window" to scroll, and it doesn't look as "professional" since the other 2 main boards use the other format, of course thats why I've never been too interested in posting on UNYC, but hey....

Its just personal choice and the way I use the board makes choice #1 much much better for me, but obviously everyone else is digging the new format, and to be honest, its not like I'm some major driving force, or the owner of this board, so onward we go into the realm of new smiley faces... (see... if we had the new board, my plain ole smiley face could be smiling, licking his lips, rubbing his chin, winking, and giving me a thumbs up right now.... hahahahaahaha)

Peace

Disco

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Damn... - Phil on Jun 20, 2001, 12:52 PM
  •  
Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement