An Appeal to Keep this Board Drama Free....July 6 2001 at 3:40 PM
|Glenn (no login)|
Most people posting here have some valid points and arguments, but I strongly believe this message board should remain a **music focused** message board.
People should be able to come here and find out what's going on in DC (music, DJ's, events, etc.) in a couple of minutes and not have to go thru posts that, although are valid posts, should be posted elsewhere or thru private messaging. If you have a post about:
1. Racisim or how different races dance- post it on a Anthropology board.
2. How you are going to catch up with one of your friends at a club, email or private message them.
3. Any other topic that is non-tangential, please start another board or chat.
Don't mean to be rude, but I come here to find out about music/DC scene/DJ info. Please respect this board and don't post off topic stuff.
Sorry to bust/get critical, but I'm tired of reading non-related posts.
- I think you just started some drama yourself - Mark on Jul 6, 2001, 3:50 PM
- Well... - Disco on Jul 6, 2001, 3:56 PM
- hmm... - Jasmine on Jul 6, 2001, 4:05 PM
- can we wear shorts? n/m - ed_e on Jul 6, 2001, 4:06 PM
- go to www.dcnites.com n/m - Emily R. on Jul 6, 2001, 4:10 PM
- (I, I. me, me.) - big J on Jul 6, 2001, 4:18 PM
- PLUR(c)!!!! - Ray Casil on Jul 6, 2001, 4:35 PM
- drama free? not possible... - JL on Jul 6, 2001, 4:53 PM
- OTP: A Suggestion . . . - Kevan on Jul 6, 2001, 11:57 PM
- WURD!!!!!!!!! - donny burlin on Jul 7, 2001, 12:50 PM
- "Think before they post" issue. - Franko on Jul 7, 2001, 4:32 PM
- Y'all are uptight - Anonymous on Jul 7, 2001, 5:27 PM
- I go to the beach and all He&* breaks lose!!!! - Andy on Jul 8, 2001, 5:36 PM