Return to Index  

Oh what a night it was.........

July 16 2001 at 2:34 PM
  (no login)

Response to sam, sam, sam.

I am blessed to have such an extended family ranging from all ages and different social backgrounds that keeps my eyes on the prize and one day my dream is fulfilled! Thank you brother Avery for your project (baby) "White Lotus" it turned the party out! Also I like to thank the District Soul family for your undying faith in me and DC's dance scene.Thank you Andy for your positive energy.....Jett....your smile sets the night off for me....C-breeze you are so damn fine to me......48 years to my 44...I heard you like younger men who are married (lol) Happy Birthday you are an inspiration!!!! Jasmine thank you for the weekly Eye-candy! and it was great to see fellow dj's....Tom B.,Chris Udoah,Jr.Salinas,Shadrack,Sean,Aaron Hedges,Aou and other great dj's and M3s Tim and Hooman and so many others who help make last night sooooo special but last and not least my man Buddah who pushes me and all of us to release ourselves on the dancefloor! Thank you!

Sam "The Man" Burns

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement