First of all, on a serious (and probably annoying) note, adjusting to normal life has been hard. I'm generally doing OK, so no major worries. However, I do kind of feel like the way missionaries sometimes do when they return home after a long outing on the field. Is it counter-culture shock? All I know is, I need time to decompress... to process everything that happened... the trip seemed to end abruptly and I still feel sad about it.
Now, about your ideas:
1) I like the Arkansas barista idea, but you know, I think I'd rather be a barista in northern Louisiana. Did you see when I was practicing my accent?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsZBoq3m7J4
2) ASMR? I had to research it. That sounds weird. :p
3) The tipi idea isn't too shabby. Awww, I miss my tipi!
4) Doing counseling in a quirky town in Alaska (or some other interesting place) is a GREAT idea. And yes, I could do a vlog, or write a second book.
5) The coffee table book idea is blah. That's something Lars Leber would do -- and I support him with that. I'm just not that into it.
P.S. It's great to see you on the Friendship Board, Kelly!!!