Return to Index  

These are great ideas! :) ...

April 13 2017 at 4:49 PM
No score for this post

Colorado Guy! :)  (Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +
from IP address 71.196.178.136

Response to I've been daydreaming FOR Steve....

First of all, on a serious (and probably annoying) note, adjusting to normal life has been hard. I'm generally doing OK, so no major worries. However, I do kind of feel like the way missionaries sometimes do when they return home after a long outing on the field. Is it counter-culture shock? All I know is, I need time to decompress... to process everything that happened... the trip seemed to end abruptly and I still feel sad about it.

Now, about your ideas:

1) I like the Arkansas barista idea, but you know, I think I'd rather be a barista in northern Louisiana. Did you see when I was practicing my accent?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsZBoq3m7J4 happy.gif

2) ASMR? I had to research it. That sounds weird. :p

3) The tipi idea isn't too shabby. Awww, I miss my tipi!

[linked image]

4) Doing counseling in a quirky town in Alaska (or some other interesting place) is a GREAT idea. And yes, I could do a vlog, or write a second book. happy.gif

5) The coffee table book idea is blah. That's something Lars Leber would do -- and I support him with that. I'm just not that into it.

P.S. It's great to see you on the Friendship Board, Kelly!!! happy.gif

This message has been edited by stevegarufi from IP address 71.196.178.136 on Apr 13, 2017 4:51 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Personal Web PagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Live Traffic Stats