Return to Index  

So great to hear from you!

December 15 2017 at 9:32 PM
No score for this post

Colorado Guy! :)  (Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +
from IP address 71.196.176.177

Response to Catching Up

Joe, did you see my bike across America pictures? I went across Texas once morehttp://bicycletrip.net. And I mean ACROSS ALL OF TEXAS. I was in El Paso, and I biked all the way to the Texas/Louisiana state line. happy.gif

Hey, just a thought: While I realize you really like GMF, Woodland Park and Divide, homes in Westcliffe are still quite affordable. The Colorado housing market has definitely gone up, up, up, especially around Monument, Castle Rock, Denver, and anywhere north of Denver.

Thank you for my prayers for my foot. I had surgery in BOTH feet -- they took out a neuroma in each foot that was in the ball of my foot. I had pretty tough nerve-like pain shooting into my toes for the past two years. Not fun at all. Finally, I think with these surgeries, I'll have a good chance to get back to normal.

Hey, thanks so much for writing me. Come to this forum anytime. (I make sure to stop by every day.) I'm so happy for you that you get to spend time with your grandkids. Also, enjoy your retirement! happy.gif

This message has been edited by stevegarufi from IP address 71.196.176.177 on Dec 15, 2017 9:32 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Personal Web PagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Live Traffic Stats