<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Job Searching

April 25 2017 at 3:46 PM
No score for this post

Colorado Guy! ;)  (Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +
from IP address 68.66.87.3

So my official job search has been different this go-round.

I've had interviews and plenty of communication with employers. (I'm HONORED they've liked me enough to contact me!) And the main theme has been: me declining opportunities and rejecting job offers.

I guess I'm picky. And I will get paid what I'm worth. I'm the Reggie Jackson of therapists. You damn well know you're getting a home run hitter therapist with a record of excellence and integrity. Admittedly I'm temperamental, I tend to burn out within 12-24 months, and I don't fit the traditional mold, but I don't hide it either. happy.gif

We'll see what happens. I might just get a job as a barista or bus driver and say @#$% to the whole mental health industry. happy.gif

Here's a shot of Reggie. Love those Oakland uniforms. Ahhh.

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ruthie
(Login Lavlatte712)

Yes!

No score for this post
May 4 2017, 10:37 PM 

No more piddly salaries! I am so much happier getting paid what I'm worth! Go bottom line!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Personal Web PagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Live Traffic Stats