No score for this post

Colorado Guy! :)  (Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +
from IP address 71.196.179.87

That's right...

Phil The Lurker
Phoenix Phil

[linked image]

Phil will be turning 59 and he's freaking out about that. Well, maybe not "freaking," but he's in a place of deep reflection about his life. He loves living in Hawaii, although he's not sure if he'll be there long term. He's now a grandfather, and he's got a second grandchild who's on the way.

For those who don't know who Phil is, Phil was a "regular" on this forum for many years. Also, he's THE Phil who helped me greatly when my bike was stolen on Bike Across America Trip #1. Of course, he's included in my book. happy.gif

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rachel
(Login BarbStotter)

yay

No score for this post
August 4 2017, 9:36 AM 

That's fantastic!!!! It can be great to connect with old friends. So you haven't gone to visit him in Hawaii yet? LOL WHY IN THE WORLD NOT???

Glenda
(Login leynasmom99)
Moderators :)

Awww I miss him.

No score for this post
August 5 2017, 6:13 PM 

He's a good guy.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Personal Web PagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Live Traffic Stats