<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Steve, you haven't changed from your selfish ways !

January 25 2018 at 10:28 AM
No score for this post
I Remember  (Login Honest_One)
from IP address 73.243.54.160

It has been awhile but was a member of this forum many years ago. Steve, I see your still promoting your ill-famed Drama Queen Day which tell sme you haven't changed at all. You mock people you disagree with and I remember how self centered and how it was ALL ABOUT YOU. You hurt a lot of people's feeligs on the "Friendship Board" - what a joke that you say this place is about "friendship."

[linked image]

By the way, I even attended one of your festival meetings so I remember.

"Honest One"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Glenda
(Login leynasmom99)
Moderators :)

Honest one?

No score for this post
January 25 2018, 11:00 AM 

hmmm...do I know you? I don't think that Steve has ever named any "drama queens" on this board, so he must have hit a nerve with you. I don't remember Steve ever mocking anyone, and I'm sure if he hurt anyone's feelings it wasn't intentional. If you are the "Honest One", then come out and tell us who you are.

Kansas Kelly
(Login KansasKelly)

LOL!!

No score for this post
January 25 2018, 11:24 AM 

I know who it is wink.gif
photo signature2_zpsmr4fwpwd.jpg

Colorado Guy! :)
(Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +

Kelly, who is it? :0

No score for this post
January 27 2018, 8:01 AM 

Send me a private email please. I want to know.

Colorado Guy! :)
(Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +

You're the reason Drama Queen Day exists!!!

No score for this post
January 25 2018, 4:22 PM 

Look, you can attack me all you want. That's your choice.

Just know that as long as there's breath in my body, I will fight drama queens and toxic people (such as yourself) to keep my Friendship Board a happy, safe, and fun place. I offer you nothing but best wishes.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Personal Web PagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Live Traffic Stats