<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My Drama Queen Day Announcement on Facebook...

January 25 2018 at 11:09 AM
No score for this post

Colorado Guy! :)  (Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +
from IP address 73.243.54.160

This is what I wrote on Facebook to commemorate our big holiday:

Tomorrow (Friday) is Drama Queen Day. This is an annual holiday I started 17 years ago.

It all started when my old-school forum named the "Friendship Board" occasionally had outbursts or blow-ups from troubled people who didn't like when their inappropriate posts would be moderated or deleted. By the way, the forum is still running! Visit: www.network54.com/forum/83319.

How do you celebrate?
1. Say "Joyous Drama Queen Day." (You don't say "Happy Drama Queen Day" -- that would be as odd as saying "Happy Christmas" or "Merry New Year.")

2. Light a candle as a strategy to keep drama queen behaviors away from your forum community, your workplace, your home.

3. Stop commercializing the damn holiday!!! Geez, this isn't Christmas. Just remember the hard-fought battles that needed to happen to keep the Friendship Board happy, safe, and fun.

I wish you a Joyous Drama Queen Day with your family and friends. This is OUR holiday to take things back and make a strong stand against drama queens and the nonsense they pull!

With Love, Steve happy.gif

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Personal Web PagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Live Traffic Stats