Return to Main Page  

Re: A Quick Overview of CNC in OK

July 21 2012 at 9:33 AM
Terry  (no login)

Response to A Quick Overview of CNC in OK

11 or 12 hour trip home??? Whew, a bit too much for me. I'm glad you have the faith and the dedication to make the trip, though. So many days I feel like I'm losing mine.
Thanks for giving us the update on the CNC. Nice to see a melding of nudism and Christianity. And it looks like you got plenty of praise/worship time in during the visit.
The resort has a pastor? Nice. Although, I'm guessing she is a member and holds services on a regular/special occasion basis? Its also nice that children are welcome at clubs. Over at Net Nude there's a couple of cranky, old guys that don't believe any kids should be allowed at clubs. Apparently, the laughing, swimming, splashing and fun are against their religion...LOL! Its also funny that a woman at our club doesn't think a nudist environment is proper for children either. Ironically, I believe its because she considers nudism a sexual activity. She regularly shows up with young men around 30 years old when she looks to be closing in on 70. I would say she leads them around by a leash, but that's not exactly how she leads them...LOL!

PLease keep us updated on new developments. Always nice to read the news.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Grumps and children Jul 22, 2012, 10:03 AM
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"