Respond to this messageReturn to Main Page
Original Message
  • Use common sense in reading it, like eating cereal.
    • Boyd Allen (no login)
      Posted Feb 1, 2002 9:18 PM

I haven't had a chance to go back and read it since I posted this but I find that same problem.

He tends to put everything in the "consentual" category. Except for murder and rape, and even then, he could somehow make rape consentual.

When one "consents" to have sex outside of marriage, he does have victims, such as his wife, his children, his family, his wifes family, his community.

His weaknesses keeps him from guarding his family and protecting them. While he is off playing, his family is...?

I may find nudity in my yard safe and OK, but my neighbor seems to be harmed by it. How, I don't know. Personally I don't feel that would harm anyone, but I am not going out of my way to find out. I at least have enough concern to not do this to harm. But at the same time, I feel we should all have the freedom and even right to be able to live in our own homes and yards nude, as long as we don't go into our neighbors yard without their consent. Now that is where consent is needed.

That book is a bag of mixed cereal and I wonder which part of it is good for you and the part is nothing but flavoring and sugar.

Boyd Allen
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    "Live Nude and Prosper"