Respond to this messageReturn to Main Page
Original Message
  • 'Gotta' go, NOW!! Sis, y'all are in charge!!!
    • KuzeN (no login)
      Posted Dec 18, 2003 10:16 PM

Sue, That sounds perfect. I really appreciate "(...heated pool...)"

Young'un, you are wonderful. I am almost willing to bet that y'all will find two happy <<<G>>> adults when y'all get home. If the timing is appropriate, a propecious [??] event might occur. "The pool is still warm".

Sue, when you are at your 'secluded beach', conduct period checks of the brush or whatever is your cover. Unfortunately, there are men who lurk in the brush. Again, you may be being recorded. To these perps, recording not only your body or bodies but your kids is 'all in an afternoon's work".

If you have a male "neighbor[s]" sunbathing at some acceptable distance away, have Matt amble by. If there a tote bag or some such situated so that it's on your side of his little territory, there may indeed something in that tote bag capable of recording.

Unfortunately, single males are suspect because of the creepiness and evilness of some [not all] males. Just a heads up. If you don't believe me, do some research on 'upskirting'. Now, men with briefcases, tote bags, are scrutinized if they are too close to the woman ahead of them.

Sue, I know that I am a Cassandra always peering behind the sofa for a 'dust bunny'. As I said to Nudely Wed, I 'run my "cyber" mouth because I really love {{{ALL of You}}}. These are suggestions to y'all to adopt as they fit your situations.

With three little Bears, it's your and Matt's job to protect them. Y'all are very wonderful parents. Just trying to provide {{{everybody}}} some suggestions which may be useful. A lot of you are 'young nudist Christian lambs'. Don't want to let no wolf get any of y'all if it's possible for y'all to protect yourselves.

Love and {{{to all}}}.

KuzeN

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    "Live Nude and Prosper"