Respond to this messageReturn to Main Page
Original Message
  • The Right Spirit
    • SpunkyLady (no login)
      Posted Nov 27, 2004 8:33 AM

Dear RN:

You are very much right. You have to be of the right and not the left spirit. Seriously, becoming and understanding naturalism is a slow process. Its like baby steps to becoming a mature Christian. Society has placed a strong enforcement of clothing and materialism in this world. Yet, there are those that can not understand naturism from lusting thoughts and do mix up the meaning. Those are those that use nudism to help out their lusting and sexual behavios as a crutch. That is why I agree with you about being of the right spirit, in Christ Jesus.

There are many women naturalist out there in society but unlike Beth and I, they remain silent. We I visit resorts that have been set up for naturalism I see and chat with other lady's. I personally can not tand to sleep with cloths on. As the weather cools down, I'll have to become more warm up. I thought about living in Toronto, Caqnada -where I hear the women can be top free in public. Wear Pants don't bother me. But wearing two items of clothing on my upper body and its hot outside and in the house is very hot at times.

SunkyLady (Trying to living by the Right Spirit)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    "Live Nude and Prosper"