Respond to this messageReturn to Main Page
Original Message
  • I'm here...part time!
    • (Login nytro)
      Posted Mar 15, 2006 12:55 PM

I check in daily, but I'm really burried right now at the office, so when I get home I have no interest in seeing another computer!

As far as running outside in the cold, move to north east Ohio! I take the garbage out while still nude every Thursday morning, year round. I think the coldest I can remember it being was right around zero! This happens usually between 4:45 and 5:00 am, so nobody is out at this time.

One funny story about taking the garbage out. Last year, on that zero degree day, I didn't go to the "Y" to run, so I was up later then usual, and not really thinking, I went out to take the trash to the curb. As I got to the end of the drive I ran into a woman walking! I really didn't think that anyone would be out at that time, but I was wrong! She passed me without even batting an eye, I guess seeing a nude guy outside in zero degree weather is more common then I thought! LOL!

As it started warming up last year, I would wrap a towel around me and do my morning devotions out on my front porch, and she would walk past, but again she never looked my way.

I try not to push the envelope like that anymore. As the weather warms up, I'll hit the back deck to do my devo's. The only problem with the back deck is at that time in the morning its still wet with dew, where the front porch is covered and dry. Oh such problems!!! LOL!

Rob

"It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand!"
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)