Respond to this messageReturn to Main Page
Original Message
  • Message to BGB
    • Ramblinman (no login)
      Posted May 28, 2008 9:59 PM

Big Grizzly Bear,

I haven't had much time of late, but I do want to take a minute to clear up a few things.
      I have never said that you were the Anti-Christ nor an AntiChrist, nor would this apply to anyone inside CNC or outside CNC who worships Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Any church or religious entity has the potential to become a tool of forces that work against Christ. I saw some very disturbing trends a few months ago, but I am cautiously more optimistic in light of things I have learned off-line and online.

You and I may very well disagree on the implications for the soul of one who denies the eternal personhood and deity of Jesus Christ. However, I applaud your well-reasoned defense of the Holy Trinity. A lot is at stake. To his credit, Boyd has articulated this issue very well, too.

I am out of time once again, but hope to continue this in the near future.
      I never had the chance to meet you in person and I regret that. I share some of your frustration with the written medium. I found it very helpful to talk with Boyd over the phone right before he moved. It really cleared up a lot of things for both of us.

God bless you and your growing family! Glad you could enjoy Memorial Day the way you did.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    "Live Nude and Prosper"