Respond to this messageReturn to Main Page
Original Message
  • A Quick Overview of CNC in OK
    • Boyd Allen (Login boydallen)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Jul 17, 2012 6:03 PM

This CNC event was more than OK. Our trip to Oklahoma was great!

The first thing we saw when we drove up to the office, there was a changeable copy sign that welcomed the CNC to the resort. I was impressed and thanked them for it. Our first resort wide welcome. We also had use of the large flat screen TV in the club house, which we also had full use of. We were able to connect our laptop and show some stuff we would have had to print out otherwise.

The pastor and her husband was very nice, we enjoyed their stories and what fun these people are.

Lot of discussions, there were a few people from Texas that would have normally gone to our Texas event.

We actually had three sessions on Saturday then after a potluck meal with the park members, we had another session at 8PM.

Then we had our Sunday church service. We first had a prayer group around 8 AM (or was it 8:30?) and then set up for church at 10:30.

After opening with some music and prayer, my wife spoke the first half, then a song (I led the music) then a communion message by me and "Daniel", who gave a Jewish version of the Communion, then the pastor of the resort spoke. Closed with music.

Great weekend, lots of swimming, kids had a blast and we ate a lot.

Many of us stayed until Monday morning, so that gave us Sunday afternoon to relax (sort of), then a long 11-12 hour trip home.

The trip did include breaks, eats, got off track by 20 miles, etc.

Lets see if we can save up some money (me too) and get a bigger event going next year (assuming the Myan Calender is not correct)

Boyd "Live Nude and Prosper" Allen

"May the Lord protect our nudity from the sight of those who will not benefit, and may he allow us to be seen by those who will."

Christian Nudist Convocation

[linked image]

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)