<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Christian Nudist Conferance

February 18 2004 at 10:44 PM
  (no login)

Hey everybody,
In one of his posts Boyd mentioned how great it would be if a group of us from the board could all get together somewhere. Well, White Tail Park in Ivor, Va (near Virginia Beach) is holding the 2004 Christian Nudist Convention June 11-13. That's a Fri thru Sun. From what they've told me it draws folks from the whole east coast.
White Tail also has an art show the weekend before, and it's also their annual open house: first time visitors can come, be shown around, and don't have to worry about undressing if they don't want to. The pools, hot tub, ans sauna are the only exceptions.
Either of these times would make a perfect opportunity for anyone who can get there.
On a more personnal note, we (my wife Myra and I) will be heading to Florida in May, so we could meet with anyone from SE Virginia to Florida who was interested. We don't really have any close friends that we feel comfortable talking about this aspect of our lives with. I mean in person, not you guys.
I would enjoy meeting any one of you: in person is so much better. I'll even buy you lunch.
Anyway, just a few thoughts.
God Bless
Kevin P

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Re: Christian Nudist Conferance

February 19 2004, 6:19 AM 

Kevin, thanks for the information. We will check our calendar and see if it's possible to go. We have been wanting to go there for a long time. In fact, we have not visited a resort in over two years and it's looonnnng over due!!!

We will also be visiting Florida in March, the first week. The same goes here for anyone who wants to visit. We will be in Florida for only a week, and doubt we will have the time to visit any resorts per se, but will probably get to visit some folks if possible. You will have to get with us before hand via email or this forum. I will mostly be in the Jacksonvile area (family) and visiting between Jacksonville and Orlando. Orlando for a wedding of a friend.

Again, thanks for the information on White Tail. I believe Chief Dan may be there as well. I would love to meet him.

This would be a great way for our new people who like to travel to make plans for this summer.

Love to meet you all,
Boyd Allen

Respond to this message   
SpunkyLady
(no login)

Visiting Florida

February 19 2004, 8:52 PM 

Hey Boyd:

I am located East of Orlando, Florida. If you and Gwen would like to visit, please email me.

Spunky
Ops.. and the Baby too!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Email

February 20 2004, 9:23 AM 

Do I have your email address?

Boyd

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Update, and another date

February 20 2004, 7:34 AM 

I was looking at White Tails schedule, and found that they have another Open House July 10-11. This is there big on, for National Nude Weekend.
We went to this one last year. That's were we were bitten by the nudist bug.
God Bless
Kevin P

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

National Nude Week

February 20 2004, 9:44 AM 

National Nude week is the first full week of July, or starts July 4th. I think they wanted to make a point of July 4th being independant day and associating it with our freedoms such as living nude.

It is even mentioned in the news in some areas and they sometimes interview any local resorts in the area. In our case, the local news will interview Bar-S-Ranch in Riedsville, NC.

Boyd

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Christian Nudist Conferance
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"