<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Some Information

June 13 2004 at 12:49 PM
KuzeN  (no login)

1. Folks,

Some of you may not be aware that 'Jack' is from Germany and has recently immigrated to Australia with his Family. He is an excellent contributor. As do many individuals who learn American English as a second language, he uses 'textbook' English. We speak, read,and write, idiomatic English. These slight differences can result in some unusual interpretations and comments.

Keep the posts coming Friend, even as you head into Winter.

2. Barbie,

Your Love for your fortunate husband is something almost of a Fairy Tale. You seem to revel in that. Keep it up.

Now, a history quiz, just for Barbie!! She was WAY ahead of your time and was known as the 'Blonde Bombshell'. Can you name her and what she was more proud of than her physical attributes?

Barbie, I know two natural blondes whose first of their three digit IQ's start with "2" and go up from there.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
History Quiz Answer::

Jayne Mansfield and Marily Monroe were 'contemporaries'. Jayne had more natural endowment than did Marilyn. However, Jayne was proudest of the fact that her IQ had been tested at 163. She got into Mensa on that score. Next time a jerk makes some comment about dumb blondes, smilingly inquire if he qualifies for membership in the same organization that honored Jayne Mansfield. Then, calmly saunter off. It's almost a given that you will have left him quite confused!!

Dear Young Lady, the business about blondes started with your swlf-depreating comment about blondes having thoughts.

{{{{Barbie and one Lucky Ken}}}}

KuzeN

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: Some Information

June 14 2004, 7:39 AM 

My baby daughter(soon to be 14)is a natural blonde and has darkened her hair since she was in fifth grade because of dumb "dumb blonde jokes". Two of our older childern are members of Mensa and this one seems to keep pace very well. All are very practical and athletic. The "lopsided genius" image doesn't wear well with most of the brightest that I have known.
Barbie please don't think this to be criticisim of you. Your comment was a defense much the same as my daughters hair dye. We should never put anyone in a position that would require them to defend something for which they are not responsible.
I recieved a flock of photos several months ago and was never able to sort out who was who, however there was one young lady (maybe about twenty) with shoulder length blonde hair. I commented at the time that she was the image of a girl friend of mine a long time ago. By the way she was an honor student and a runner-up for Miss Florida one year. I would almost bet that the photo was our Barbie. Bearone

Respond to this message   
KuzeN
(no login)

My Goof

June 14 2004, 10:29 PM 

Dear Barbie,

After reading Bareone's response, I realized that I may have accidently inferred that you fit 'the dumb blonde' joke category. Far from it.

You are a very articulate writer. Also, you have a wonderful sense of humor. I love reading your postings.

{{{A very Wonderful Barbie}}}

Your KuzeN in the LORD.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Not at all

June 15 2004, 5:57 AM 

KuzeN, That was not my intent at all! Only an observation of a world where any group of people, blondes, nudist, handicapped, old, young or anyone else feels compelled to pre-apologize for how they may seem to someone else. My baby daughter, in addition to being blonde, is shorter than most of the other girls in her grade at school. Her answer is simple; "I won't ever have to worry about being able to wear high heels, all the guys are tall from were I stand." She is a great volley ball player also. I may have mentioned this before but our family believes strongly in adoption. My baby daughter is six months younger than my oldest GREAT grandson. It is almost to complicated to explain, but it sure is fun. Bearone

Respond to this message   
Barbie
(no login)

no offense

June 17 2004, 10:42 AM 

absolutely no offense taken --- I love the wit and the humor that is shared here - keep it coming... Barbie

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Blondes have more fun...

June 17 2004, 6:27 AM 

...as the saying goes. And probably for a good reason! They are smart enough to take advantage of it! Maybe not so dumb after all! The rest of us work too hard!

Boyd "No wonder I'm getting bald" Allen

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Some Information
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"