<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

risky nudism

October 9 2004 at 4:29 AM
Andrew  (no login)

Hi everyone, this is Andrew the phantom contributor from Australia that returns about once a year, makes a post and then disappears for another year!!!

So now that you may remember who I am, on with my post.

I am a repressed nudist. I have no outlet, no real place or opportunity to just be naked. The closest legal nudist beach is 140kms (90 miles) away, and I work 6 days a week, so I can't get out there very often at all.

You may remember about 8-12 months ago, I posted about some nude hiking I got to do. It is something I never repeated, again due to lack of opportunity (and I guess some fear)

Last night I did something uncharacteristically extremely daring. At about 1030pm I decided to walk a full lap of my block. (I am currently living with my parents, who are christians like myself, but would never approve of nudism/naturism, and as a result do not know about my tendencies towards it.

So I snuck out the door (they were asleep), and stole up the street at quite a pace. Its a hilly area, and when I got to the top of the hill, I nearly chickened out because a car approached. I hid near a shrub. however, the car did a u-turn and went the other way.

At this point I had to cross the road to go the way I was going, and I did so, and thus committed myself to continuing the whole wayt around the block. I had nothing on me but my keys, and because of the fast pace I chose and the hard and gravelly roads, I bruised my heels a bit. Oh well.

So I kept going on the second leg of the square, sticking to shadows, but not entirely shirking the light. It felt good to be out there, but very stressful due to the risky nature. Would I get caught? should I have turned back? It was too late now. I had to keep going.

Most people in there houses were asleep. I paced the third side, and got to the final straight. As I walked down the hill, I noticed there were some people on there balcony, talking, but I don't think they noticed me.

There was also someone walking straight towards me on the other side of the road! Oh no. Should I hide? should I go another way?

There was nowhere else to go, and by this time I realised there was nothing I could do but go home. I couldn't see this person for the darkness, but I was on the lighter side of the street.

So I ignored them completely, and kept walking down the street and back to the house.

(I'm a bit rushed now so I won't comment on the experience yet, I'll just leave you with the tale)

Andrew

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Re: risky nudism

October 9 2004, 8:07 AM 

Sounds like fun! Reminds of my younger days when I had no outlet but snuck around nude in the dark. At that time, there was no internet nor did I have any knowledge of "naturism", especially in a Christian world. I had to sneak around on my own.

Keep in mind, if the people are in a house, lights on, and you are in the dark, they cannot see you. If they are outside, they might see you, but not very well. And if they do see you at that late an hour, chances are, they will either ignore you, encourage you, laugh, or say to each other, "did you see that?" It's usually the day timers who get skittish about it. The night owls are usually pretty cool.

Some people would call it streaking, but in my definition of streaking, you will have to do it in full public view and for the purpose of attracting attention. Running usually is involved in streaking. I just say you successfully made a nice nude walk. But you will have to come back a lot more often to fill us in on your new discovery!

Be careful!

Boyd

Respond to this message   
Trailscout
(no login)

Not my cup of tea

October 10 2004, 11:33 AM 

All that cloak and dagger stuff, lurking in the bushes to avoid passing cars is not my cup of tea!

Our local police are a very suspicious bunch and would be on you like a pack of hounds on a fox.

I'd say, if the nearest nude beach is only 90 miles away, you are far luckier than most of us.

Your work schedule seems to be like something from a Dickens novel. Don't they have labor laws in your country?

I understand your desire to have a daily dose of nudity. If you can see your way, I'd strike out on my own and move closer to the beach. If you look around you might find a place with a private back yard or one that with a little bit of cheap fencing could be made private.

Just my two bits!

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Too young

October 10 2004, 5:07 PM 

Dont' get me wrong here, I was, of course, talking about my time as an early teen with no where to go and no guideance in naturism.

If there is no where to go, what do you do? This would be a good question for those too young to move out but old enough to start making their decisions about their life.

I would hate to see someone like him get into trouble with the law, but again, he may know his surroundings better than we do. It is risky, true, but again, naturism in and of itself can be risky in any setting if the wrong person with clout makes an official complaint.

Of course, I am not encouraging streaking, nor am I encouraging this forum to be a streaking forum. They are forums out there for that.

Boyd

Respond to this message   
Trailscout
(no login)

Campouts!

October 10 2004, 6:09 PM 

Boyd, your question is an important one for those nudist youth who are not quite ready for total independence from their parents. How will we manage to be nude?

For a lot of young men, camping is the way to slip the bonds of civilization with all its petty rules.

When I was in Scouts on a campout, quite a few of the boys briefly stole away from camp and swam naked in the river. It didn't last long, but was it ever fun!

I lived near a patch of woods and knew the land well enough to take a dip in the creek where no one ever goes.

As a young adult, I briefly had use of a secluded apartment complex pool for a little midnight skinnydipping with a lady-friend. I almost got caught as some gals passed close by, but the lights were low and I retrieved my trunks when the coast was clear. My friend had remained in her bathing suit and was laughing uncontrollably at my close call.

My college was in a smaller town and there were a lot more woods for me to roam nude. I took a few nude walks on chilly autumn moonlit nights near the edge of the woods. It was easy to see advancing cars and I had plenty of time to duck behind a tree for a few seconds.

All beaches are unofficial nude beaches if you get there early enough in the morning or are far enough away from the road.

One of my favorite tricks was to enter the water wearing my bathing trunks, but slip them off once I was under water. One of my buddies tried that and the currents snatched his trunks from his grasp. We had quite a laugh at his expense as he frantically swam after them.

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Woods and camping

October 11 2004, 7:01 AM 

I remember doing the same. I had a couple of friends I swam nude with. I snuck around in the woods a lot. Unfortunately, I also had some personal problems that left me with a "guilty" childhood. I lived most of my life with a "sword over my head" until I realized who Jesus really was!! What a relief!!

It is amazing how stilted a lifestyle you can live when you grow up in a legalistic church with so many rules, you can't help but sin without trying! Rules in churches are a lot like a car with a lot of bells and whistles. The more you have, the greater chance of something breaking.

Sorry, got off track. Anyway, be careful, enjoy, seek Jesus Christ and ask HIM to guide you in all you do. I have asked God to allow me to be nude that day. Sometimes it's OK, sometimes not, but any which way, give glory to God.

And wow! Do I love camping, especially in the nude!!!

Boyd

Respond to this message   
Andrew
(no login)

In response to comments

October 15 2004, 5:38 AM 

I'm 23. I can't yet afford my own house, but I hope to buy in a year or year and a half. Maybe then I'll have a nice private backyard.

Yes, the possibility of the Police worries me. However, two nights ago I decided to go again! It is an interesting thing, to write about it and analyse the emotions/thoughts/fears that occur. I won't bother posting the account of it unless someone would like to read it. But is interesting how much I can be afraid of getting caught. I don't think it is neccessarily a good fear, but I guess it's a fear that can keep me out of legal trouble if it limits my excursions.

Labour laws? I do get a rostered day off every fortnight. So its an 11 day fortnight. I guess to keep my job I have to work the hours.

Thanks Boyd, for directing my thoughts again back to Jesus. He is, after all, the most important thing. I have come to realise in the last year that following the Lord day by day is far important that not wearing anything. That being said, I would rather follow Him naked and unashamed, but society requires "propriety", so you sometimes have to make the choice.

Andrew

Respond to this message   
Trailscout
(no login)

Hang in there!

October 18 2004, 6:59 PM 

Andrew,

Hang in there, the time will pass quickly.
While you are waiting to be able to afford your own place, look for little opportunities to be nude and free.
I don't have a problem with outdoor nudity as long as you are careful and know the area well.

If you must work much of the time, then put aside as much money as you can. Then you'll be able to afford wooden fences and privacy shrubs when you move into your own place someday. And why not start thinking about a neighborhood a little closer to the nude beach?
Find out if there are any nudist resorts in that same area, places that will admit a single guy.

And I can't add a word to Boyd's advice to keep your heart turned toward the Lord.

And I hope that you will visit this forum again and let us know how you are doing, okay?

Respond to this message   
NUUD
(Login nuud)

RISKY NAKED WALK

March 4 2013, 10:16 AM 

I was raised nudist and when I was a kid, my nudist friends and some who weren't exactly raised nudist ~ we would go out on our bikes and ride our neighborhoods completely naked. Or go on walks through out the town the feeling was so exciting. We felt the risk I suppose and also that left us excited to go forward and like boy's do ~ dare each other to do stuff. Those were the days. When we were just God's children innocent and free spirited as natural as the day we were born.

I applaud ANDREW & BOYD! Good for you both! Hope Andrew has enjoyed more nature walks or moved closer to some nude areas. As this is now written many years ago. I just discovered your site and wanted to give my applause to you both and all others who may have done same!!

Stay Naked as YOU were bORN ~

NUUD

Respond to this message   
NUUD
(Login nuud)

RISKY NAKED WALK

March 4 2013, 10:16 AM 

I was raised nudist and when I was a kid, my nudist friends and some who weren't exactly raised nudist ~ we would go out on our bikes and ride our neighborhoods completely naked. Or go on walks through out the town the feeling was so exciting. We felt the risk I suppose and also that left us excited to go forward and like boy's do ~ dare each other to do stuff. Those were the days. When we were just God's children innocent and free spirited as natural as the day we were born.

I applaud ANDREW & BOYD! Good for you both! Hope Andrew has enjoyed more nature walks or moved closer to some nude areas. As this is now written many years ago. I just discovered your site and wanted to give my applause to you both and all others who may have done same!!

Stay Naked as YOU were bORN ~

NUUD

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"