<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

bornnude
(Login bornnude)

Great Response!

No score for this post
June 19 2006, 6:19 AM 

Laura,

Great response... Looking forward to being able to sit down and talk with you some day far in the future at that "Coffee shop in the sky"!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Laura
(no login)

ty :-)

No score for this post
June 19 2006, 12:31 PM 

Thanks...right back at'cha!

Kevin
(no login)

I agree

No score for this post
June 19 2006, 6:52 PM 

I just got around to reading it, but I have to say that I was impressed.

Great reply.

God Bless
Kevin

VJ
(no login)

Writings in the sand

No score for this post
June 19 2006, 12:34 PM 

Hi Bla;

We would like to add for your research of Christian nudity some very important information’s that you should be now made aware off. We presume your views reflect those from most of the mainstream Denominations and that you attend or associate with the same.

Today in the foreign missions fields of the uttermost parts of the earth, and in climates that is tropical as for instance Africa, there is at present great amounts of effort of missions work going on in these areas. As you well know the grave problems facing millions of the people with heavy death tolls from the HIV virus and aids alone.

It has been the objective of many missions from many differing mainstream denominations to reach as many of these people with the good news gospel of salvation being free through belief in Jesus Christ. The primary need of these people is making a confession of faith followed in Baptism, followed by food and medicine for health.

Perhaps in your own denomination you have or support some of the missions who are in many of these remote places, and we need to inform you that in many of these places the native cultures live their lives nude, as used clothing with sweat can pass HIV to other people, however what they ware as coverings are like bones, beads and feathers that are never used to cover the genital parts of their bodies.

Here in the states you hear reports of the thousands of souls who are coming forward to your missionaries alter calls and having mass baptisms, not telling you that a vast majority were in fact naked. We ask you this question, are those African new converts included in the gross filth you speak of, if so why do your denominations boast of their effectiveness in the African mission’s fields reaching and preaching to Christians who are nude, and baptizing them and calling them Christians?.

FYI we are foreign missionaries and we have been in the places where clothing is a long ways down the list from the needs for food and medical needs, also reaching them for salvation is way more important than clothes that thy would not want to wear in the heat of tropical jungles anyway. We have found ourselves coming to know the benefits of nudity in the heat after having severe bouts with infections from prickly heat rash ourselves.

And if those Africans are called Christians and are nude, why then do you seek to stone us who are Christian Naturists, our advice to you is to look in the mirror, as if Jesus were right here with you and your clergy also, and to see Jesus writing things of your pasts in the sand as he did with the accusers of His time.

Shalom

VJ

jochanaan
(no login)

A Cure For Lust

No score for this post
July 6 2006, 11:01 PM 

Much of Bla's original post, including the letter from his pastor, is concerned not with nudity [i]per se[/i], but with its supposed effects on the human mind, particularly the masculine human mind. But naturists have discovered that, contrary to what many non-naturists think, becoming accustomed to nudity actually reduces lust.

It works this way: The primary reason we think "sex" when we see a naked person or a picture of one is that in almost every other instance we never see a person naked. So, because we don't see nudity except when about to do sex, we associate sex with nudity. Can you say "circular reasoning"? rolls eyes But once a person gets accustomed to seeing nakedness in other contexts, the nudity/sex connection is broken and s/he can look on the nakedness of another person, and be naked himself/herself, without once being tempted to lust, that is, to desire inordinately and act on one's desire.

So if you really want to solve the lust problem, visit a nudist gathering! Look at the naked men and women, talk with them, shake their hands and look in their eyes, and then see if you lust after them. I can almost guarantee that you'll see them not as tempters or temptresses but as brothers and sisters.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"