<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Nude Birthday Party

June 18 2006 at 4:18 PM
No score for this post
Daniel  (no login)

We just got back from Show-Me Acres (our local resort) while there we celebrated one of my daughters birthday (actually june 19th she'll be 8). It was her request that we go camping and have a birthday party at the naturist campground for her birthday, and of course Dad had to go kicking and screaming...lol...The forcast had rain in it so not as many showed up as we had hoped, but still had a good turnout anyway. Of our whole family, she is the only one with a birthday during the open season, lucky girl!! We also had a Fathers day breakfast this morning before we had to leave which was wonderful. Both Father and his daughter had a good time being pampered this weekend.

Daniel

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Re: Nude Birthday Party

No score for this post
June 18 2006, 5:40 PM 

Daniel, that was some awesome news! We are glad for your whole family.

Hope more little surprises like this will come your way! And it is great that your daughter actually asked to go there! Makes me hope my daughter will be able to grow up that way.

Happy Fathers day to all you fathers out there, especially to The Father in heaven!

Boyd

RalphVa
(no login)

Lucky Dad

No score for this post
June 18 2006, 6:53 PM 

Daniel,

You're a lucky Dad.

Congrats to the birthday girl.

Ralph

Jonathan
(no login)

This helps prove that children have an innocent mind about nudity

No score for this post
June 18 2006, 7:27 PM 

Not only does it prove that children have an innocent mind about nudity, but it also shows it isn't detrimental to them.

Greg C
(Login greg_pc)

Re: Nude Birthday Party

No score for this post
June 18 2006, 9:26 PM 

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I enjoyed hearing it and found it very encouraging. Actually, I was a little envious. Anyway, happy birthday to your daughter, and happen father's day to you. I had a good father's day myself. The boys made me breakfast in bed, and then I spent most of the day relaxing. I didn't get much nude time though.

God bless you,
Greg C

metalsmith1954
(no login)

Am I reading about you coveting and lusting ...

No score for this post
June 20 2006, 5:39 AM 

about Daniel's Father Day weekend? Oh, the shame of it all! (Typed with tongue firmly in cheek.)

Why is it that coveting is always looked upon as something evil? Don't you ever covet someone's prayers for you? Don't you ever wish (read this as covet) for a better relatioship with the Lord or you marriage partner?

Words often have neutral meanings and it is the context that matters.

metalsmith

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"