<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

So, anyone staying naked through the whole holiday?

July 3 2006 at 5:40 PM
No score for this post
RalphVa  (no login)

I've been naked a good bit of the time. Got non-nudist guests coming over tomorrow. Gotta put on one of those rags of shame otherwise known as a swimsuit.

What's everyone else been doing?

Ralph

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michael
(no login)

Nude through the holiday

No score for this post
July 3 2006, 9:22 PM 

I'm doing my part Ralph by staying nude over the weekend, except for church and having to work today, but I'll be nude tomorrow! Let's all celebrate life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness this 4th.

Michael

Boyd Allen
(no login)

Clothed

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 3:55 AM 

I've been clothed for two weeks now. It feels strange to have these...these...these...things on in the house!!!

Boyd

Dave Martin
(Login dave_martin)

Is that a record Boyd?

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 6:23 AM 

2 weeks with clothes on must be some sort of record for you Hopefully that won't be required much longer or it'll drive you nuts

Boyd Allen
(no login)

Re: Is that a record Boyd?

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 6:00 PM 

Hi Dave,
Yeah, it's beginning to feel like I'm wearing celophane.

I came home from the city festival where gwin had a booth set up today, and while I was home by myself, I got comfy for a few minutes.

He will be leaving in a day or three.

Boyd

Jon-Marc
(no login)

Intolerable!

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 11:47 PM 

Boyd, I would find that absolutely INTOLERABLE!

Boyd Allen
(no login)

Gotta do it

No score for this post
July 5 2006, 5:38 PM 

For the family.

Boyd

Kevin
(no login)

Pools sure do take a long time to fill up...

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 8:57 AM 

Unfortunately, we won't be able to stay naked today. We're going out to Yorktown for a while on the bikes, then heading up the road a ways to a restuarant Myra likes. The police would tend to get a little upset at two naked motorcylce riders. Besides, Yorktown may have a beach, but it isn't that kind of beach- unfortunately.

Also, we bought one of those pools with the inflated ring around the top the other day. It's about 16 feet across, and about 3 1/2 deep. Not much to swim in, but nice to lay out in. We've been filling it for three days... and boy, is that well water COLD!! Maybe it'll warm up enough by tonight that we can actually get IN it.

Right now it's open to view to the neighbors, but I'm thinking about putting up a screen around it so we can "get comfortable". It took me a while last night to remember how to work out the angles (sine, cosine, tangent... sigh...) so I could figure how tall the screen would have to be to block the neighbors view below my waist from inside his house. Bad math! BAD!!

Okay, well, Myra's waitin' on me, so I gotta go.

Later
God Bless
Kevin

Oh- have a happy Fourth!!

Dave Martin
(Login dave_martin)

It's like watching water boil

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 11:52 AM 

It'll always take longer to get the pool filled when you're watching it or anxious for it to get done If it's as warm up there as it has been here it'll heat up in no time at all!

Dave

Kevin
(no login)

I thought about boiling some water to put in it...

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 2:23 PM 

... but that probably wouldn't be such a good idea...

Hey, Dave,

Good to see you here. I don't think that I've seen you post here before the last week or so- How've ya been?

It is warm here; well into the 90's, so yeah, it shouldn't take long for the water to warm up. Myra and I just got into it for a while as it finished filling- BBRRRR!! That's enough of that for a while... maybe later tonight.

God Bless
Kevin

Dave Martin
(Login dave_martin)

Hadn't been here until last week

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 2:48 PM 

I've known about this forum but hadn't had a chance to come by and read through things until recently. Been keeping busy with work and programming stuff for Debs business. Heat index around here has been in the low 100s so anything outside is rather uncomfortable.

Even though it was cold I'll bet it felt good

Dave

Kevin
(no login)

Re: Hadn't been here until last week

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 4:52 PM 

Well, now you're here!!

Good thing, too. These people are WEIRD...

And, yeah, the water felt... well... COLD!!

Later
K

Boyd Allen
(no login)

HEY!

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 6:08 PM 

"I resemble that remark!" says the head wierdo to the second wierdo in command!

Boyd

jochanaan
(no login)

Weird?

No score for this post
July 5 2006, 11:12 PM 

What's weird is people who think they have to wear clothes all the time because if they don't then people of the opposite sex are going to freak out or molest them or something because people these days aren't accustomed to seeing nudity because society says you can't go naked because...you get the idea. And THEY say WE'RE weird! rolls eyes

Jon-Marc
(no login)

Re: Weird?

No score for this post
July 6 2006, 3:59 AM 

Who are the really weird ones, Joch, when we can look at a nude body and see beauty, while non-nudists look and see sex?

Boyd Allen
(no login)

Then again

No score for this post
July 6 2006, 4:41 PM 

One thing was noticed and the FLF Extra picked it up in recent articles that observed that some (or many) naturists sit among themselves and make comments about a persons physique (usually bad) and yet later say that naturism is about body acceptance.

So I would say we can be guilty of still looking at bodies in a way that is not yet fully "philisophically" correct.

But Christians are still guilty of gossip, lying, cheating, etc.

We'll get there....on that last and glorious day.

Boyd

Jon-Marc
(no login)

Re: Then again

No score for this post
July 6 2006, 7:16 PM 

That may be true, but then nudists are only human. I had someone tell me that he heard some women at a nudist resort discussing the size of different men's penises. That doesn't sound like body acceptance to me. I haven't reached the point of being TOTALLY accepting of even my own body--let alone all other bodies. Some bodies just look better than others; that's human nature. I'm not happy with my body, but I'm stuck with it, and I don't let it stop me from enjoying being nude--either alone or around other people.

Boyd Allen
(no login)

Pool blues

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 6:05 PM 

My FIL had gotten one for us too. Its a 12 footer and 3 feet deep. And it took a while to fill too, but not quite that long!

And yes, the water is cold!!!

Watch it when it rains a lot, it will help fill the pool and turn the water green. You have to spend a lot of time cleaning it.

But it's a good one. Great for kids. We invited a bunch from our church Sunday afternoon for a cookout and a dip in the pool.

The kids enjoyed it and the "grandmothers" were in there as well having a blast!

I had to refill the ring and some of the blow up toys, so I pulled out my 50' air hose and filled them up. Then proceeded to torment the kids with blowing air at them from under water!

One would float by and "BLAST!"

It was fun!

And yes, I did use it nude a couple of times while the kids were still in school, but they are out now and pretty much home all the time. So my backyard activities has been curbed as well.

Boyd

jochanaan
(no login)

You mean...

No score for this post
July 5 2006, 11:16 PM 

...you haven't converted them yet??

Daniel
(no login)

Clothing takes a holiday!!!

No score for this post
July 4 2006, 4:35 PM 

On the 1st, we arrived at Show-Me Acres here in Missouri around 3pm after stoping to visit with my parents for awhile. Left today (4th) around noon. That means my clothing had nearly a 3 day vacation. We had a great time and as ussual it was hard to get the kids out of the pool for the entire time. After we got back home and unpacked, we resumed our nakedness.

Daniel

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"