<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Link to an explicit site

July 10 2006 at 1:40 PM
No score for this post
Mr. Typo  (no login)

Boyd, just in case you have not looked at the music forum, there is a link to an explicit site posted there. The post is titled 'nudist and naturist live'. I am sure you will want to delete the post as it links to a provocative site, where lesbianism and other sexual situations are on display. Greg.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

Thanks

No score for this post
July 10 2006, 1:50 PM 

Got it out.
I appreciate the extra eyes!

Boyd Allen
"May the Lord protect our nudity from the sight of those who will not benefit, and may he allow us to be seen by those who will."

Mr. Typo
(no login)

Re: Thanks

No score for this post
July 10 2006, 2:09 PM 

I was looking to see if there were any recent posts there, that is how I found it. Of course, I had to look at the site that was advertised, not expecting to find what I did since they posted here on this Christian site, but that is how satan works, isn't it? Preying on any weaker 'animals' that come along. Maybe, Greg.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"