<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Wheres the Naturist groups?

July 16 2006 at 12:26 PM
No score for this post
James  (no login)

I went to a new church today was checking out home Bible studies, whereabouts . Ifelt like asking where the naturists gather .I didnt but wanted to .
I live in O.C wish I could find some naturists to fellowship with

James

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jochanaan
(no login)

OC?

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 1:12 PM 

Where is OC?

Wally
(no login)

Re: OC?

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 2:44 PM 

Just a guess, but I would say Orange County, California. Now to see if my guess is correct.

Boyd turn down the heat it is too hot to go outside,in Wayne Co, NC haha.

Boyd Allen
(no login)

cooling off

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 4:00 PM 

I heard that going nude helps.

Boyd

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: cooling off

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 10:05 PM 

What did any of the responses have to do with my topic?????

Boyd Allen
(no login)

Absolutely nothing

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 5:12 AM 

And then again, no signature and signed as anonymous.

Are you James?

Boyd

Clothesbegone
(no login)

Re: OC?

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 9:34 AM 

In my neck of the woods "OC" was most definitely Ocean City, MD. Of course that was long before "Orange County Choppers" and the teen exploitation TV show put the other O.C. on the map.

metalsmith1954
(no login)

ocean county , new jersey

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 5:23 PM 

OC could be Ocean County which is the center of the NJ SHORE.

Never could understand why it is called "the shore" here on the east coast but called "the beach" when on the left coast.

Terry
(no login)

Re: Wheres the Naturist groups?

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 8:14 PM 

Well, I'll also take a guess that O.C. means Orange county, Cal-a-for-nee. If so, then you have the Glen Eden resort which has a spiritual meeting on Sunday mornings at the resort. However, I believe its more of an all encompassing meeting which may include not only Christianity, but many other beliefs as well. Try this yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sunraes2/. They have local people and links that may lead you to other local non landed groups who may have a bible study. The Living Waters Spa in Palm Springs doesn'r have bible studies and might be a little pricey to go to every week, but I'm sure Judy and Jeff Bowman will be glad to discuss the bible with you. Try Net Nude (www.netnude.com) and ask around on the Christianity discussion board.

Terry

James
(no login)

Re: Wheres the Naturist groups?

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 10:07 PM 

Thanks Terry, Ill try it

Trailscout
(no login)

James try FigLeaf Forum

No score for this post
July 20 2006, 10:17 AM 

James,
Figleaf Forum has a listing of Bible studies. If you don't see one in your area, you could start one. FLF is also a great place to meet others and post notices (after you've been a member a while).

Jeff and Judy live in the desert, near Palm Springs. Are you willing to drive that far?
Their resort (where they also live) is for couples only. Not sure of your marital status. But that's not to say that they wouldn't guide you toward other Christians in your area.

Jump over to Naturist-Christians.org as well. A lot of us go there to post and you'll likely meet California naturists.

Boyd's forum is not as big, but it's possibly my favorite place to visit.
I have met Boyd and Kevin in person and it was great.
Boyd is a great story teller. I don't know if that comes out in his posts, but in person, he has a lot of interesting stories to share.

Kevin is a bit quieter, but he has a sense of fun that you see more of in person. He loves his motorcycle and like Boyd, he is also bold about his faith and bold about naturism. Kevin's wife doesn't post much, but she is a really nice lady. And Boyd has a great family; they gave me a warm welcome last summer.

I'm several hundred miles away from either of them, but at least we are on the same side of the USA.

But there are a goodly number of California naturists. Y'all really need to get together once in a while like we do here in the East.

Kevin
(no login)

Well, golly!!!!

No score for this post
July 20 2006, 4:36 PM 

Thanks, Trailscout...

Do we need to send you a cake or something...?

God Bless
Kevin

Oh, and Myra says "Hi" and "Thanks", too.

Trailscout
(no login)

Friends across the miles

No score for this post
July 20 2006, 6:03 PM 

Hi there Kevin!
No cake required, just bring your crazy sense of humor with you on your next trip south and we'll have a great time.

I think the Internet and message boards are a good thing, but I encourage everyone here to enjoy some real world naturism and make some naturist friends.

Kevin and Myra have been badly misunderstood by some textile church folks, but they still love the Lord and they still love Christian fellowship.

Naturist author Allen Parker (and friend to several here) was misunderstood too and yet he too remains faithful.

If any of you get in trouble with relatives, work or church, just remember we are not defined by those who criticize us. We who have become God's children remain his children even when friends fail us.

And thanks to the Lord, this new technology is helping people make new friends across the miles. And that is great, but the Internet is just a means to an end. I hope that it always leads you to real naturist places, and real friends.

I was a little blue about the way my new neighbors on the east side of my house have made it difficult to be nude in my back yard again.
But the other night, I discovered that there is one low spot that is hidden by my patio, a couple of shrubs and a few cinder blocks.
So I can sneak out there at night sit down on a marble slab or a low chair, peel off my clothes and watch the firefly light show in the big oak tree.
It's been a dry summer so far, so the mosquitoes are not around.

I also found a swimming hole in a creek nearby that is off-trail and really private. On really hot days, it is great to peel off and soak in that chilly water for a while. It's not much, but I am keeping my eyes open for little chances to be nude in secluded spots. You have to check a place out carefully before you try it, but sometimes just a few minutes of nudity in nature will see me through until the day that I have a more private place to live (or I can afford a high fence).

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"