<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Urgent prayer request

November 21 2006 at 11:47 AM
Wally  (no login)

Sunday night one of our young people at church, age 16, ray away from home. He took the family car, tent, sleeping bag, money and an ATM card. This morning I found out that he also took a pellet gun with him. His parents had to file a stolen car report inorder for the police to take any action. This is a young man who is withdrawn and hard to talk to. In the last year I saw him coming out of his shell and I always make it a point to speak to him at church. His family is beside themselves and about to crack under the strain.

Please pray that he will return home and that the Lord will be able to heal their spirits and bring a renewal of their faith in Christ.

Thank you for your prayers.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Soapbox Preacher
(no login)

Re: Urgent prayer request

November 21 2006, 1:57 PM 

May the Lord bring back this lost sheep back to the fold as the one in the 99 in His tender care. Greg.

Respond to this message   
Jon-Marc
(Login Jon-Marc)

November 21 2006, 6:52 PM 

I pray that God will speak to this boy and turn him around to Him, and that He will comfort the family and help them through this rough time. I went through the same thing with my daughter and had to get a sedative from my doctor since I was s nervous wreck. I hope they thought to cancel the ATM card.

Respond to this message   
Wally
(no login)

Update prayer request

November 22 2006, 5:34 AM 

We went to see the family yesterday afternoon. Yes they had canceled the AYM card. The young man took over $300.00 from the home some of it his some of it he took from his mother's purse. He took all his winter clothes with him also. As you can guess the family is devistated. We are as well. We are also having trouble sleeping. We always sit just behind them at church and consider them a part of our extended family. After all isn't that what being Christian brothers is all about. Thank you for your prayers. I will let you know the outcome as soon as I find out. God bless and keep the prayers coming.

Respond to this message   
Wally
(no login)

Re: update

November 22 2006, 5:35 AM 

Oops that shouldhave been ATM card.

Respond to this message   
Terry
(no login)

November 21 2006, 6:58 PM 

As always...we're with you all the way.

Terry

Respond to this message   
Nuderunner
(no login)

Re: Urgent prayer request.

November 21 2006, 10:41 PM 

Praying now.

Respond to this message   
RalphVa
(no login)

You got mine

November 22 2006, 7:10 AM 

I said a short prayer on reading it the first time yesterday.

Guess he doesn't realize that an ATM card can be cancelled. Hope he got the cash he needed pretty quickly, but, mostly, let's hope he comes back soon.

Ralph

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

November 22 2006, 8:24 AM 

Apparently, he is not meaning any harm, just confused and lost. May the LORD, our Shephered, bring him home safely.

Boyd

Respond to this message   
Wally
(no login)

Re: Urgent prayer request update

November 23 2006, 7:29 PM 

Praise God he came home about an hour ago or about 6:30 EST. His mother called and said we were the third people she called after her mother and the pastor. Please pray for emotional and spiritual healing in that family.

Respond to this message   
Terry
(no login)

Re: Urgent prayer request update

November 23 2006, 10:57 PM 

Hooray for his return and your second request is being taken care of. We're all here for each other.

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Hooorrayy!

November 25 2006, 9:46 AM 

I had a feeling he was just a little confused and lost, and would come home. The Shephered found the lost sheep!

And the prodigal son has returned.

Boyd

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"