<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

I nearly went nude

March 1 2007 at 7:52 PM
  (no login)

Last night I realised that I was ready for my in laws to move on as I almost walked out from my room in the nude just realising at the last moment that Iwas not inthe position to. Even my wife did not realise and burst into laughter when I came running back in for my sulu.
They have just found rental accomidation and are looking to move out from Tuesday our time. Samu has just found some contract wotk and he has a good chance for getting permanent work next week or so.
While they were out looking for houses the other day I was able to garden nude for 2 1/2 hours so that was great!!!!!
Tevita

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Forum Owner

Re: I nearly went nude

March 2 2007, 6:37 AM 

What would have been even funnier if they did see you and thought it was great!

I hope they do get that permanent job. I know what its like all too well having temporary and contract jobs that "may" turn permanent and then it runs out.

Live Nude and Prosper. And may they be one of those who does see your nudity and benefit from it. After all, they live close now and may drop in to visit any time.

Boyd Allen
"May the Lord protect our nudity from the sight of those who will not benefit, and may he allow us to be seen by those who will."

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I nearly went nude
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"