<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Study Group Sunday 11/13

November 16 2011 at 8:58 AM

Boyd Allen  (Login boydallen)
Forum Owner

We had another study this past Sunday (13th) and a couple came along with our regular. We had three guests. All were Messianic Jews and understood the Trinitarian Gospel better than most Christians! It was an invigorating visit and looking forward to next week's gathering.

I'm not sure if we plan to do this every week for long but will at least twice a month.

We also discussed the past, present and future of CNC.

Boyd "Live Nude and Prosper" Allen

"May the Lord protect our nudity from the sight of those who will not benefit, and may he allow us to be seen by those who will."

Christian Nudist Convocation

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Terry
(no login)

Re: Study Group Sunday 11/13

November 17 2011, 6:29 PM 

So is this is a nudist Bible study or a regular textile study? Your group sounds quite diverse and I'm thinking it would make for some interesting discussions.

Respond to this message   

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Forum Owner

Nudist

November 19 2011, 10:43 PM 

Nudist! They all have attended a CNC event in the past.
And they have told their Rabi about their naturist activity and the Rabi was delighted and very supportive!
I haven't told my new pastor yet, I'm still giving him some time.

Boyd

Boyd "Live Nude and Prosper" Allen

"May the Lord protect our nudity from the sight of those who will not benefit, and may he allow us to be seen by those who will."

Christian Nudist Convocation

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ramblinman
(no login)

Re: Nudist

November 23 2011, 4:43 PM 

Boyd,

I am pleased that you have a chance to bring CNC to the Rocky Mountains.

I hope that doesn't make it necessary to abandon the East coast.
Is there still grass-roots support for it or is everyone counting on you to make it happen?

Respond to this message   
Boyd Allen
(no login)

Re: Nudist

November 26 2011, 9:26 AM 

Hi Ramblinman,
I do have a strong team still going on the East coast. They haven't set up a bible study group yet, but I thought I would lead the way and keep it going here so they can have a model as well. It is also encouraging when I keep everyone informed of our study group so they can hopefully feel the encouragement to try as well.

It is also a part of our revised CNC plan to reach out and build strong groups throughout the year so we can come together with a stronger tight nit group rather than a trying to bring many people together without a common connection.

Boyd

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"