<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Interview for TV Show

October 24 2014 at 5:56 AM
No score for this post

Boyd Allen  (Login boydallen)
Owner

I was interviewed for a TV Show about unusual Christian programs. This episode will cover Christian Naturism. Several people, including my wife and I, were interviewed via Skype.

This will show on TLC (The Learning Channel) sometime in the next few months.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Terry
(no login)

Re: Interview for TV Show

No score for this post
October 24 2014, 10:28 AM 

Yeowza! Sounds fantastic. We don't have cable, so I'll have to take a look online when its aired. Keep us informed.

Ramblinman
(no login)

No score for this post
October 27 2014, 7:40 PM 

Is Christian naturism unusual?
Only in the sense of being a minority opinion in the present day.
In the early years, it was the only kind of Christianity there was.
Thanks for shining a light on the truth. This present darkness needs your light.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

No score for this post
October 29 2014, 12:57 PM 

To everyone else it is. In fact, MOST Christians never knew baptisms were done in the nude and does not know about the crucifixion being done nude. With that, they have all kinds of ideas and Christian Naturism is the farthest thing from their minds. If they think just being a normal person in their back yards in nude would give them serious pause and alarm, think what would happen if they thought it was in Christianity?

It would be practically a freak show to them!

Terry
(no login)

No score for this post
November 1 2014, 2:41 PM 

You're right. People over the centuries have been trained to believe that the human body is naughty and that someone like Jesus would never be nude. Or be baptized nude. For all we know some people may think he bathed in a river with His robe on. I think many paintings have been made with nude subjects, but different Popes had new artists paint over the naked parts with clothing. In other words the guy in charge dictated the moral code of society.

I think for some being a Christian is wearing high collars, plenty of clothing and no inkling of skin or sexuality. When the United States first started folks used to swim naked in streams and rives. Suddenly, men are wearing big swim trunk and tank tops and women are wearing giant swim dresses that could pull you under if they got wet. Never knew how that evolved.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"