<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Happy Thanksgiving

November 24 2014 at 8:03 AM
No score for this post

Boyd Allen  (Login boydallen)
Owner

This is a time for Family and Friends to get together for a time of Thanks and a time for Giving.

Many, if not most of us, will be enjoying Thanksgiving with our family who are not nudists and will have to be bundled up, if not for the sake of our family, but because of cold weather. wink.gif

Speaking of cold weather, it looks like Winter has come a bit early this year, especially for the New England part of our country. We pray for protection and courage during this time.

CNC wishes everyone a happy and joyful Thanksgiving and begin to set our minds and hearts towards God, who gave us all things, and who hold all things together.

Col 1:16-17 "For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

We can ponder this verse as we enjoy and give thanks for our freedom in Christ and our theme for 2015: The Body of Christ.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Terry
(no login)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

No score for this post
November 26 2014, 12:31 PM 

We are thankful we have our small family here to work together as a team. My daughter FINALLY listened to me and took the leap to invite friends over for dinner. She joined a board gaming group a couple of months ago to complete her "Nerd" degree and has four of the kids coming over. They'll only be here a couple of hours, but it will be a gathering that we'll be grateful for and then they head out to an apartment for the evening of gaming kinda like Big Bang Theory.

Winter is here, too. Getting down to 55 at night and this week we're seeing mid 80's during the day. The good news is that even though we pay a premium to live here at least we're not spending anything for heating or cooling.

Still no job. I know I could do better searching, but wifey has faith we will be led to better things.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

No score for this post
November 26 2014, 3:22 PM 

Great to hear from you Terry and Family! It's good that she is getting out with friends and having them over for a bit. Good for you too.

Have fun and spend this time to not worry about a job, but to enjoy being with Family.

BTW, don't freeze too much! HA! wink.gif

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"