<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Frog Bump

April 21 2015 at 9:34 PM
No score for this post

Boyd Allen  (Login boydallen)
Owner

I'm not sure what everyone here is doing, but we are doing our best to keep a float here. Rent is going up by 10% and though we FINALLY paid off our van just over a week ago, our mechanic suddenly found problems that is keeping us wondering if we shouldn't just trade it in.

I am starting a new career and decided to just get out of IT work. So that is bumping along like a fat frog, but I think we'll make it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Terry
(no login)

Re: Frog Bump

No score for this post
April 22 2015, 12:46 PM 

Still unemployed myself after 9 months and because I worked for a church no unemployment. Somehow we are getting by, too. My wife's church is a real church where they are here to serve. We got money from them that's an emergency fund for people/families that are in need when things are getting tight. The women in her Tuesday Bible class are helping out as well.
Wife is selling crafting projects and I'm selling old audio equipment from work and somehow we are keeping afloat. My wife has much more faith than me. I feel myself sinking so many times. At least our daughter found a nice job. She did temp work packing electronic medical equipment last year and when they needed someone full time she got picked. She also does her seamstress work freelance. Her money helps out, too. I just feel so much resentment. We both thought we were doing what God wanted. We both heard Him in our heads speaking to us and nothing is moving forward. I'll save my rambling rants so I won't bore everyone and we'll keep praying here for us and everyone. I have been slacking off, too, and getting comfortable. I need to get on it and keep applying more for jobs. Some days I feel like I have a wall of resistance holding me back.

In other news Robert H. Schuller died. I guess I can say publicly now that I worked in audio for him at the Crystal Cathedral and Hour of Power for 20 years after volunteering for 5. His grandson is the one that fired all of us in the department. Its a sad tale about power and control from a dysfunctional, infighting family. I didn't attend the funeral. He built a great legacy that saved millions of people through TV and then let it all go to waste. His grandson is very egotistical and is driving the ministry into the ground. He got in bed with large money donors and now they want to control the ministry as well. Robert H. would not let go of control when he put his son in charge, it caused rifts and the rest of the kids maneuvered for power. The final years for Robert H. were sad with one daughter isolating him at the nursing home and not allowing visitors. He's dead now and the daughter is still suing the ministry for a share of the money. Its just pathetic.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

Re: Frog Bump

No score for this post
April 23 2015, 6:37 AM 

I'm not sure what to say about jobs for you Terry. I had a job offer which paid well, but decided to not take it for a lesser job for a career change. I think it was best for me since I had a feeling I was not really ready for this job and I was not happy with continuing in this computer career. I am now in training and moving forward with an in home sales career showing and selling Rainbow Home Cleaning systems. It is hard work, but satisfying. I am not making much money right now, but I know it takes time and work to start building a sales team. I would recommend looking into it. Definately gets you out of the house and you are working with a positive team.

This is a video about the opportunity. I do NOT get any pay for this or recognition unless you want to give it. I am just doing this for you to look into it. It is simple, but hard work. I will admit that. But around the right support team, you can do it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3d6ax9zge666osw/Pinnacle%20Rainbow%20Opportunity_converted.mp4?n-126871690

This is what I'm doing now, just up to you to look into it.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"