<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

C. Baxter Kruger - Healing and Wholeness in Christ (Part 1)

June 29 2015 at 11:22 AM
No score for this post

Boyd Allen  (Login boydallen)
Owner

Jesus came to be the light in this world (cosmos), so we will not remain in darkness. Part of the problem with us believers is that our prayers, how we do church, how we see God in the first place, is tainted with sin. Even our definition of sin is tainted with darkness. Our definition of Jesus, salvation, God, even forgiveness is tainted with darkness and sin. We are in an impossible situation.
THIS is eternal life, to know the Father, the true God, and Jesus Christ. Yet no one knows the Father but the Son. We are in no position to know the Father the way Jesus does.
Sin is when we insist that Jesus does things our way and to see "God" the way we see God. It's easy, way too easy, to say "Sin is the breaking of the commandments", but we are blind just like the Pharisees, and we are insisting that what we see is reality. But sin is more than that. If we continue to obey the Torah to the point of perfection, then we are still blind since all we are doing is closing ourselves off from the Father Himself. We are seeing the Father through the lenses of laws and regulations, not the relationship of the Father, Son and Spirit that is beyond what we can do on our own. Jesus said we cannot....CAN NOT...come to the Father except through him, and NO ONE knows the Father except Jesus himself. So how can anyone obey laws and regulations insist that we can know the Father, and build a relationship that the Father, Son and Spirit have based on blind obedience? We have blind obedience for a reason. We are blind. And we insist on staying blind and say that is good. But Jesus comes with Healing. Do we know what that really is? Or are we blind to the reality of what healing is too? Is sin tainting our prayers of healing?
Please listen to this (You Tube, but no video of speaker) for more details. We need to realize we are in darkness and as long as we insist on staying in darkness, pushing our reality on others, then we will never get to know the Father the way Jesus does.
Got marriage problems? Got relationship problems? Maybe it's because we are groping in the darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxoFZMlv7g

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

bornnude
(Login bornnude)

re: C. Baxter Kruger - Healing and Wholeness in Christ (Part 1)

No score for this post
June 30 2015, 5:04 AM 

Thanks for posting these....

I should have a little more time this weekend to watch.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

Re: re: C. Baxter Kruger - Healing and Wholeness in Christ (Part 1)

No score for this post
July 1 2015, 7:03 AM 

I'm looking forward to your response. There are plenty more, but it does take time to listen to them all. But I am excited about the gospel message that gives us hope.

bornnude
(Login bornnude)

re: C. Baxter Kruger - Healing and Wholeness in Christ (Part 1)

No score for this post
July 3 2015, 4:04 PM 

This is good... I wasn't totally focused on it but I appreciated what was said.

Looking forward to the other three.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

Re: re: C. Baxter Kruger - Healing and Wholeness in Christ (Part 1)

No score for this post
July 4 2015, 9:53 AM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"