<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Clean Public Nudity, non sexual, in Berlin

July 15 2016 at 5:59 AM
No score for this post

Boyd Allen  (Login boydallen)
Owner

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Terry
(no login)

Re: Clean Public Nudity, non sexual, in Berlin

No score for this post
July 15 2016, 11:05 AM 

Nice. Would love to be able to do that as would all of us. Although, I don't go much for the barefoot on hot pavement much myself. Give me a pair of sandals and I'm off for a nekkid walk anytime.

Greg
(Login gregpc)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 15 2016, 3:50 PM 

I agree that we would all love to do this. But in this case, I admit it seems bold and made me wonder about his motive. I mean, I see how it could have been seen as exhibitionism. What was the point of it? Was he trying to prove he was allowed to do this or that he was brave enough do it? Was he doing it for the thrill or it? Was he trying to set a precedent and encourage others? Just makes one think. happy.gif But yes, again, it would be awesome if this were our norm. Thank you for sharing it.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

No score for this post
July 16 2016, 10:34 AM 

It would be hard to find the real reason just by watching. But from what I can tell, I see his speed in walking, walking non-stop as if he did stop, something might happen, he did look a little nervous. I'm sure he was. But he was also thrilled at the end, he did it voluntarily (not forced) and he was trying to see what the public would do. I'm sure he felt had a very good chance of getting through, though even if he had a guarantee he would get through, there would still be some feeling of trepidation. If it were exhibitionism, he would be acting differently. I have seen "public nudity" videos that turned out to be more exhibitionism than natural behavior. This was not it. If I were in his place, I would have done basically the same thing.

Greg
(Login gregpc)

No score for this post
July 16 2016, 9:39 PM 

I do not wish to judge or accuse. I certainly understand how that feels having lived with it myself. But I did check his profile and it seemed his profile pic was centered on his genitals. That is, legs spread and in such a position has to draw the eye to them. Again, I don't wish to accuse. My only concern is, from having been on the other side a while, dealing with people who really don't understand, I have come to understand why outsiders feel as they do and can see how easily they would see this as anything innocent. My concern here is that we must be very careful about how we present ourselves. As 1 Peter 2:12 says, "Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us." As far as I am concerned, the video is, on it's own, a "good deed" but seeing his profile pic I can see how others might see it as something else.

I will say this... If I were not married and concerned for how my wife or children might feel on this, I would certainly be more lax in allowing myself to be more open and public. I wouldn't do anything illegal (since going nude in public where I live as he did there would be), but I might be as bold as to have profile pics like yours on Google and allow nudity in my Flickr pages or be nude around others at home that accept it, etc. Interestingly, a few at work have joked about having a nude Friday instead of Casual Friday. I've wondered how serious they are and if anyone would really do it. I would certainly consider it if not for my wife and kids' feelings.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"