<< Previous TopicReturn to Main Page  

Naturist Christian Forums was gone and I then came here

May 19 2017 at 7:21 PM
No score for this post
baresoul   (Login baresoul)

That is very much what there is to that. I missed any announcement that it would give for that, and then there was no access and it would not come up with any search. So I don't know what happened but someone in charge of it must have suddenly decided to close it, and it was completely removed. I would miss the discussion that was available there, but maybe I can find something like that with Christian nudists communicating here.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anudymous
(Login baresoul)

Re: Naturist Christian Forums was gone and I then came here

No score for this post
May 20 2017, 11:33 AM 

Or if there are other good alternatives for it hopefully there can be direction given for that.

Boyd Allen
(Login boydallen)
Owner

Re: Naturist Christian Forums was gone and I then came here

No score for this post
June 9 2017, 6:26 PM 

Hi,
We are all over the place right now. But this is still a valid place to connect. I am also on True Nudists (see Christian Nudist Connections).

The original CNC website with forum is no longer available. We didn't have the money to keep it up and not enough people seem to be posting on it. In fact, this was going again for a while, then suddenly, it dried up. But try True Nudists.

This message has been edited by boydallen on Jun 9, 2017 6:28 PM

<< Previous TopicReturn to Main Page  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Live Nude and Prosper"