Return to Index  

(Marisa and Dave Beers are going at it!) r/o

February 26 2003 at 9:27 PM

ColoradoGuy  (Login stevegarufi)
+ Accepted Members +
from IP address 207.221.44.106

Response to I *AM* a waiter

On a lighter note...

Hair Consultant candidate Marisa "Dancing Fool" Mosher goes after Manitou Springs citizen activist David Beers. You go, Marisa! You show the public that you've got a spine and you're willing to pick fights when needed! Looking back, when then-candidate Governor Bill Clinton stood up to Sister Souljah in 1992 over her controversial statements, it did wonders for his campaign! YOU GO, GIRL!

Hey, maybe this should go as a headline on the front page: Candidate Marisa Battles Citizen Activist! Hmmmmmmmmm!

On a serious note...

After reading Dave's explanation of what happened with this waitor, which was downright reprehensible and disrespectful to he and his wife, I trust Marisa would agree with Dave.

Hey, maybe you two will meet should Marisa win the election. Remember, she has made a campaign pledge to visit Manitou Springs if she wins the April 2003 Hair Consultant election! Click this link for details: http://www.stevegarufi.com/election2003storymarisa.htm

Love, Steve

Hey! That's me below...

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement