HOUSTON to MANITOU moveFebruary 5 2005 at 1:24 PM
|Jermaine (Login JermaineArt)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I seem to recall someone here being a Houston transplant to Manitou. I mentioned my plans to move and they chimed in. Was it Don?
Anyways...we still want to move but are getting a little bit nervous about the move...wondering if LIVING there is as good as VISITING has always been.
We need positive pushing please. Someone please push?
Weve just always been big city people...and we want out, dont get me wrong.
Its just going to be a big shock, you know? We were talking the other night about how we regularly go see plays at all kinds of theaters in town, concerts, eat at TONS of cool restaurants (Houston is KNOWN for its food scene)...and a lot of this is going to change in Manitou.
I guess this is last second jitters.
Help us. :(
- You'll fit in nice. - FloridaPete on Feb 5, 2005, 2:17 PM
- Don't listen to those fears; MAKE THE MOVE! :) r/o - ColoradoGuy! :) on Feb 5, 2005, 2:40 PM
- Oh good Lord! - David on Feb 5, 2005, 3:59 PM
- I moved to Manitou from Houston - Laura on Feb 7, 2005, 9:13 AM
- Thanks guys...I STILL have one concern.... - Jermaine on Feb 7, 2005, 11:38 AM
- Okay...here it goes... - Jermaine on Aug 23, 2006, 12:57 AM
- Moving to Manitou - Scott on Nov 2, 2006, 1:46 PM