Return to Index  

Okay...here it goes...

August 23 2006 at 12:57 AM
Jermaine  (Login JermaineArt)
Accepted Members
from IP address 70.132.133.251

Response to HOUSTON to MANITOU move

So, next month we finally make the first steps. We're coming up to Manitou for a week or so...and if we see anything reasonable to rent, we're doing it. Ready to make the jump. Hopefully we can find a nice place to rent...preferably with 3 bedrooms, as Id need a room for my workspace/studio...unless I could find an art studio in town to rent.
I cant wait to leave. Im currently finishing up 2 jobs: artwork for the band WEEN and a limited edition art print for a show by the band TOOL...then Im off to Manitou to begin 'the search;.

Im 'slightly' nervous about the whole idea of relocating. Ive moved before...several times...waaay across country even...SEVERAL times...but i was single and younger and had nothing to lose. Now Ive got a wife and a 3 year old...but i desperately want my baby to have 'quality' memories about her childhood surroundings. Houston just aint cutting it, baby. I've wanted to live in manitou since I was 10 years old. When summer vacation was over I used to hate to leave.

I just hate that all the wax museums are gone.

-jr

'Ruining Your Favorite Band's Image...Since 1995'
http://www.JermaineRogers.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement