Return to Index  

Okay MANITOU residents...SATAN?

August 25 2006 at 11:19 AM
Jermaine  (Login JermaineArt)
Accepted Members
from IP address 70.132.133.251

Just cause I thought some of you would find this interesting...

I was checking around a 'Colorado' forum about day-to-day Manitou info (Im basically a funnel for any ifo. right now, as hopefully Ill be a resident soon). I've always been sort of an armchair-quaterback when it comes to Manitou...for almost 15 years or so: I didn't live there but visited many times and read a lot. Sort of an ambassador of sorts for Manitou...
Anyways...
So, I posted a post just to get people's thoughts about day to day family living, finance stuff, etc. Same kind of stuff Ive asked about here...and I got several useful responses.

I also got this one below: read it & tell me what you think. Their handle was 'Glory':

Hi ,

I wanted to let you know what I know about Manitou Springs. I live in Colorado Springs and in regards to your question about the racial climate, there is nothing that stands out in a negative way and in all fairness I will add that I am white as well as my spouse. What I wanted to let you know about is a much different topic. The spiritual climate of Manitou Springs is something to maybe be taken into consideration. I do not know your spiritual journey but it could prove to be very important especially since you are concerned about the raising of your daughter. What you will not find in all the history about Manitou is that at some point the town was dedicated to satan and has been known as the wicca capital of the nation. When you go through town you can find psychics, palm readers, dream interpreters, tarot card readers, shamans, and even a cult community and did I mention plenty of witchcraft related items to purchase. This is only scratching the surface of what hides behind the doors of the "quaint" shops in the downtown area. I understand your concern regarding the racial climate of a place but unless this is the road you travel, there may be a little more to consider for your move regarding the welfare of your daughter.
Wherever you end up, I hope your move will go smoothly for you and your family.

'Ruining Your Favorite Band's Image...Since 1995'
http://www.JermaineRogers.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement