Looking to Move to ManitouNovember 10 2006 at 10:42 PM
|Mouse (Login MouzThunderPaws)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I'm a liberal peace loving hippie type who is in LOVE with Manitou. I lived off of Vermijo a few years back, but was always in your neck of the woods :)
I weave hemp as well as other various artistic interests and figured that Manitou is the place for me. I will be ready for the move come the beginning of Jan/07. Gonna sell the truck and only come down the pass when I have to :)
I'm looking for a 1 bdrm or sm 2 bdrm apt or cottage, kinda on the cheap as I wish to buy my own place in Manitou. I have 2 mature cats and a whole lotta yard equipment so maybe storage of some type would be nice.
If any of you fine people hear of something coming up that I might be interested in, please let me know. I have wonderful landlord refs.
I'd love some info on the school, as my daughter is home schooled, but I heard that D14 Rocks. Any input would be so appreciated.
I'm going to mosey through the other posts, but I am open to any conversation regarding Manitou and the way thing are there.
- I know of a guy who may well be able to help you out - Scotott on Nov 12, 2006, 10:39 AM
- Thanks - Mouse on Nov 12, 2006, 5:49 PM
- How's the hunt going? nm - Scotott on Nov 24, 2006, 8:59 AM
- Good realtor site for searching housing (to own) - chicken_in_mole on Nov 27, 2006, 3:36 PM
- rental - bobby from memphis on Mar 3, 2007, 5:47 AM