Return to Index  

Looking to Move to Manitou

November 10 2006 at 10:42 PM
Mouse  (Login MouzThunderPaws)
from IP address 207.69.139.13

Hey all.
I'm a liberal peace loving hippie type who is in LOVE with Manitou. I lived off of Vermijo a few years back, but was always in your neck of the woods :)
I weave hemp as well as other various artistic interests and figured that Manitou is the place for me. I will be ready for the move come the beginning of Jan/07. Gonna sell the truck and only come down the pass when I have to :)
I'm looking for a 1 bdrm or sm 2 bdrm apt or cottage, kinda on the cheap as I wish to buy my own place in Manitou. I have 2 mature cats and a whole lotta yard equipment so maybe storage of some type would be nice.
If any of you fine people hear of something coming up that I might be interested in, please let me know. I have wonderful landlord refs.
I'd love some info on the school, as my daughter is home schooled, but I heard that D14 Rocks. Any input would be so appreciated.
I'm going to mosey through the other posts, but I am open to any conversation regarding Manitou and the way thing are there.

Mouse

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement