Return to Index  

Hi Jeanie

July 7 2009 at 5:25 AM
Patrick  (Login Roadsong)
from IP address 75.21.156.151

Response to hey Patrick!

I think I read somewhere throughout Steve Garufi's("Colorado Guy") website that he's moved out of Manitou Springs. His friendship board appears to be closed. I don't know if anyone is checking in here anymore. (However, Steve, if you are reading this, thanks for the awesome pictures and info of Manitou Springs that you've placed online!)

Jeanie, another source to ask questions is City-Data.com. Just type in the name Manitou Springs for the city, and then scroll through the pics & cities detailed demographic information. There is a forum you can join at City-Data, and ask Manitou Springs specific questions. I have yet to do that, but have read through all the various threads posted regarding the town........it sounds charming!

If you are interested, perhaps we can swap e-mails to share information that each of us has collected on Manitou Springs and moving there. My e-mail is roadsong66@gmail.com....If you do e-mail, please reference Manitou Springs in the e-mail title so that I do not delete your e-mail as spam.

Best of luck!

Patrick

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement