<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

MS Police

April 15 2009 at 3:43 PM
Mike  (Login golfbytrade)
from IP address 67.88.123.195

I am look to find legitimate & interested parties who are fed up with the conduct of the Manitou Springs Police Dept. and people who would be interested in pursuing the necessary actions to make a change. I am also interested in discovering other forums, individuals, organizations, government agencies etc. that are willing to listen, discover, research & take the necessary action to put a stop to this ludicrous & chaotic action that infringes upon our constitutional rights. If you would like to discuss and are willing to participate in a panel or group to improve these conditions, I look forward to hearing from you through my email account.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login MissingManitou)

What do you mean?

December 3 2009, 3:24 PM 

I haven't lived in Manitou Springs since I was a child, so I don't where you're going with you comment. Perhaps you have strong reasons to remain vague, but I have to say that my curiosity meter is spiking.

Respond to this message   
MissingManitou
(Login MissingManitou)

Ooooops!

December 3 2009, 3:27 PM 

I didn't realize that I had to type in the user name in order not to be "Anonymous". I just thought it would be automatic. I'm "MissingManiou".

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement