<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Moving to Manitou Springs in summer 2010

July 2 2009 at 9:47 AM
Patrick  (Login Roadsong)
from IP address 75.21.157.238

I'm still doing my research, but Manitou Springs' arty & eclectic community nestled against a mountain backdrop seems like a slice of nirvana. That being said, I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find answers for in doing a Google search:

How has Manitou Springs been affected by the recession?

How has the Colorado Springs job market been affected by the recession?

What can I expect to pay for a one bedroom apartment? (where is the best resource to look for Manitou apartments?)

I may ask more questions in follow-up...

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!!!

Patrick

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeanie
(Login jmccollom2)

hey Patrick!

July 6 2009, 8:04 PM 

I'm looking to move there as well! I hope we can get some information pretty quick. I've just about goggled myself to death researching things.

I wish you luck and just wanted to touch base with you. I wanted to make sure you knew you werent the only one on here requiring information!

-good luck!
jeanie

Respond to this message   
Patrick
(Login Roadsong)

Hi Jeanie

July 7 2009, 5:25 AM 

I think I read somewhere throughout Steve Garufi's("Colorado Guy") website that he's moved out of Manitou Springs. His friendship board appears to be closed. I don't know if anyone is checking in here anymore. (However, Steve, if you are reading this, thanks for the awesome pictures and info of Manitou Springs that you've placed online!)

Jeanie, another source to ask questions is City-Data.com. Just type in the name Manitou Springs for the city, and then scroll through the pics & cities detailed demographic information. There is a forum you can join at City-Data, and ask Manitou Springs specific questions. I have yet to do that, but have read through all the various threads posted regarding the town........it sounds charming!

If you are interested, perhaps we can swap e-mails to share information that each of us has collected on Manitou Springs and moving there. My e-mail is roadsong66@gmail.com....If you do e-mail, please reference Manitou Springs in the e-mail title so that I do not delete your e-mail as spam.

Best of luck!

Patrick

Respond to this message   
shayb
(Login shayb2423)

Re: Hi Jeanie

July 31 2013, 2:00 PM 

hi i just read your messages, i was wondering if either of you ended up moving to manitou sorings as my family and i are also planning to move here also. if so i was wondering if either of you could give me any helpful hints or informtaion. shay

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Cities & NeighborhoodsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement