Return to Index  

Chubais declares war against Putin

June 11 2012 at 2:51 AM
No score for this post
Mihail  (Login Mihail_)

Now it is clear, who is really behind the phony "Bolotnaya" opposition to Putin, it is Chubais and his CIA-backed gang of thugs and corrupt officials. They are the ones that want phony CIA-controlled "democracy" in Russia. It is time for Putin to boot Chubais from power, and to start an investigation into the corrupt and criminal activities of Chubais's clan, which is clearly engaged in treasonous, "pro-democratic" activities, as well as massive corruption!!! Chubais's declaration of war against Putin, should be met decisively, not only with cracking down on the phony "liberal" opposition of Navalny, Yashin, and Udaltsov, which Chubais finances and supports, but also removing Chubais, himself, from power.

BTW, I have personally worked in the past for an organization that was part of the Chubais's oligarchical clan in the Russian electricity industry, and the corruption that he creates is unbelievable, and it is all presented in the framework of "free-market capitalism". I am glad that I left that organization, since my anti-democratic, anti-liberal values really made me an enemy of the corrupt Chubais klan, and I was constantly fighting against Chubais's clan-mates, who were mismanaging the organization. Though fortunately that organization is no longer managed by Chubais people, who have been kicked out by Putin, and now is under new management.

http://www.km.ru/v-rossii/2012/06/09/pravitelstvo-rossii/chubais-obyavil-putinu-voinu

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement