<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

First nationalist party registered under new Russian law

June 20 2012 at 1:49 PM
No score for this post
Mihail  (Login Mihail_)

I know JohnUK will lash out at this newly registered nationalist party for being "fascist", but it is nothing of the sort. Sergey Baburin is a respected politician, who was a member of Rogozin/Glazyev Motherland party. Another member of the party Ivan Mironov is a long-standing bitter enemy of liberal traitor and Freemason sellout Chubais.

This new Russian Union party will definitely provide a major boost for the patriotic forces in the Putin gov't, headed by Rogozin and Glazyev, and can help them launch an independent bid to power after Putin retires. Clearly, Putin won't rule forever, and Russian patriots must be prepared for the post-Putin era, with a powerful nationalistic party of our own!

First nationalist party registered under new Russian law

Get short URL

Published: 20 June, 2012, 13:38

(RIA Novosti / Iliya Pitalev)

TAGS:Russia, Politics, Law, Modernization, Opposition

The Justice Ministry has registered a political party with the declared objective of creating a unified state of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus called the Russian Union.

The party is called the Russian Peoples Union and is the first nationalist party registered under the new, much simpler rules adopted earlier this year. It should be noted that the word Russian in the partys title is used to describe the territory or state, not the ethnicity or language.

The party is headed by Sergey Baburin, a leftist nationalist politician who, despite his relatively young age of 53 years, was a member of the Communist Party and a member of parliament in the Soviet Union. After the Soviet Union broke up Baburin continued his political career and in 2003 became deputy chairman of the State Duma as a member of the nationalist bloc Rodina (Motherland). However, when Baburins organization the Peoples Union declared the intention of running on its own in early 2007, authorities refused to register its candidates.

Another notable figure in the new party is Baburins deputy Ivan Mironov a top member of the Congress of Russian Communities, an organization defending the interests of ethnic Russians in foreign countries and son of the head of the unregistered National Sovereignty Party of Russia. In 2006 Ivan Mironov was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder key Russian reformer Anatoly Chubais, and spent two years in pre-trial custody before being cleared by a jury and court. Another deputy of Baburin is former M1 mixfight champion Roman Zentsov.

The party declares its slogan as National power, national politics, national economics, and sees its primary objective in building a strong and unified state of three Slavic peoples Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians first as an interstate union and later as a single political entity.

The registration of the Russian Peoples Union brings the number of political parties in Russia to 26, from only seven before the new rules came into force.

http://rt.com/politics/first-registered-new-law-261/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

johnUK
(Login Holytsar)

Re: First nationalist party registered under new Russian law

No score for this post
June 26 2012, 1:49 PM 

I know JohnUK will lash out at this newly registered nationalist party for being "fascist", but it is nothing of the sort. Sergey Baburin is a respected politician, who was a member of Rogozin/Glazyev Motherland party. Another member of the party Ivan Mironov is a long-standing bitter enemy of liberal traitor and Freemason sellout Chubais.

I support truly nationalist forces in Russia like Glazyev who commented on Brzezinski's book in 97 when it was released and quite his job over Yeltsins bombing of the parliament in 93 (Shamil Basayeav was reported to in the crowd during that incident with grenades ready to protect some Chechen representative).

The problem is like Europe and America that is especially true in Russia you have the lowest class white supremacist yobs that make up the majority of the nationalist movement who talk about white power, muds and other bullshit that is backed by nationalist/far right groups across Europe who want a fictional union with Europe.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?

[linked image][linked image]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image][linked image]

And Dugins affiliation with the new right and an ideological defence against liberalism is not the answer.

You can have liberal ideas that can fit the Eurasian agenda and vital for Eurasian economic union integration.

"This new Russian Union party will definitely provide a major boost for the patriotic forces in the Putin gov't, headed by Rogozin and Glazyev, and can help them launch an independent bid to power after Putin retires. Clearly, Putin won't rule forever, and Russian patriots must be prepared for the post-Putin era, with a powerful nationalistic party of our own!"

I think you need people with outside the box thinking and new blood who have travelled and worked/studied abroad and not hampered by old ideas of how Russia should function and how it actually does with no long term that is why Russia is still a resource based economy and does not have high tech industry like South Korea.

Frankly I don't think there is anyone in Russia who has a unique vision or strategy for Russia and will end of being a poor cousin to America and European countries when starting with Siberia it could become like this and a host of other ideas that you cant imagine.

One of the first things that will need to be done is transform Russians for this new technocratic age.

This message has been edited by Holytsar on Jun 26, 2012 2:24 PM
This message has been edited by Holytsar on Jun 26, 2012 2:22 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Mihail
(Login Mihail_)

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 9:16 AM 

If you support Glazyev, you should also support Putin, because they are on the same team. Not the mythical "tyrant" Putin that the West makes him out to be, but the real Putin, who doesn't have the power to replace all the sellouts and traitors within the elite, but is gradually diluting them by inviting Glazyev, Rogozin, and many other patriots and professionals into the gov't. Take for example Igor Kolmogorsky, a simple factory foreman, who offered to lead his workers to disperse the pro-oligarchic liberal phony opposition. In no Western country would such a simple worker instantly become presidential viceroy of the Urals region. In best case scenario he would have been fired. But Putin is inviting regular patriots and top professionals into the gov't, and undertaking very important steps to modernize Russian economy. The sellout part of the elite and a large portion of oligarchs oppose him openly or silently sabotage his moves, precisely because his power in Russia is far from absolute.

johnUK
(Login Holytsar)

What about those out of the box thinkers?

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 7:43 PM 

What about those out of the box thinkers like they have in America like Steve jobs, Bill Gates or the guys that created Google that work with governemnt and shape the advancement of modern society into the technocratic era?

[linked image]

Apart from Kasperkay is there any out of the box indivisual likely to or even capable of emerging within the Putin system?

[linked image]

Where are the concepts and the big ideas?

[linked image]

I have a bunch of concept ideas for the development of Sibera.

johnUK
(Login Holytsar)

Haven't answered my question Mihail?

No score for this post
June 30 2012, 9:24 PM 

Haven't answered my question Mihail probably because we know what the answer is.

Frankly I think you will need to import non-Russian experts from abroad with the new independent leadership in Siberia that Medvedev tried to do to break up Putin corrupt criminal oligarchical system except he made the huge mistake in turning to the London cronies and shock therapists.

Mihail
(Login Mihail_)

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 11:38 AM 

There are plenty out of the box thinkers in Russia-- take Dugin, Glazyev, Rogozin, Prohanov (Zavtra newspaper), the journalist and economist Mikhail Khazin (wish that you could read some of his articles, but they are all in Russian). These are political/economic thinkers. In terms of innovation, other than Kaspersky, there is the guy who started the Yandex search engine Volozh and Mail.ru, Krivenkov, and then there are the inventors Karasev and Saprykin, who recently got a medal from Putin for inventing the Voronezh-M class early warning radar. In fact in Putin's Russia there are MUCH more out of box thinkers than in any Western country, since there is much more freedom in Russia, not only for businessmen and innovators, but for economists, political scientists, journalists, philosophers, etc. In fact I chose to return to Russia not only because I am a patriot, but because creative people like me are much more valued in Russia than in the West. The Western system is very oppressive and intolerant of other political and economic views. In business, there is more freedom, but it is quickly shrinking in Amerikkka. Gates and Jobs emerged in the 80's. Now it is much more difficult in Amerikkka for people like that to succeed. Of course US propaganda claims the exact opposite, but people like me, who lived in the US and Russia know full well that there is MUCH more freedom in Putin's Russia than in totalitarian Amerikkka. Many Western expats in Russia, and OWS activists in the West are starting to see this as well.

I would also argue that Putin, himself, is an out-of-box visionary political thinker, who would have had no chance to succeed in the Western political systems, which prize mediocracy above all else. The last 2 visionary US Presidents were either assassinated like Kennedy or impeached like Nixon.

This message has been edited by Mihail_ on Jul 1, 2012 12:16 PM
This message has been edited by Mihail_ on Jul 1, 2012 12:07 PM
This message has been edited by Mihail_ on Jul 1, 2012 12:02 PM
This message has been edited by Mihail_ on Jul 1, 2012 12:00 PM

Current Topic - First nationalist party registered under new Russian law  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement