Click here for Host attention.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) Doctrines

The intention of this board is to discuss the teachings of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The rules are: A) must respect others, B) no profanity, C) no name calling, D) no ANONYMOUS posting, and E) must post in English. Messages that contain profane languages or insulting will be deleted. What can be posted? You may post Church doctrines or questions about the doctrines but not questions about individual or member's deed/practice. As host/administrator, I will remain neutral. This means -I will not comment on any post. I will read the post and then make a judgement whether or not it violates any rule. If it does, it will be removed. Lastly, I'm an X-INC.
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Go back    Post now!
  1. michael's misunderstood verses explained by the bible View Thread - truthfinder on Apr 7, 2:34 AM
    1. Isaiah 7:14..God is with us - truthfinder on Apr 7, 2:35 AM
      1. Re: Isaiah 7:14..God is with us - Michael on Apr 16, 2:10 AM
    2. Isaiah 9:6... the name mighty god - truthfinder on Apr 7, 2:36 AM
    3. Roman 9:5..God who is over all be blessed - truthfinder on Apr 7, 2:39 AM
    4. Genesis 1:26 . 'Let us make man in our image' - truthfinder on Apr 8, 2:39 AM
    5. 1 JOHN 5:7 The Johannine Comma dilemna - truthfinder on Apr 8, 2:58 AM

2. mikeyy, before the arrival of greek philosophers..i mean the time of moses View Thread - tf on Mar 30, 1:38 AM
    1. I don't know. Do you? Besides, would their unawareness of a truth make it false? - Michael on Mar 30, 1:41 AM
      1. wowww, the israelites never knew their God tsk tsk - tf on Mar 30, 1:43 AM
        1. Unawareness is not stupidity TF. Once one were not aware of INC doctrines, but he isn't - Michael on Mar 30, 1:48 AM
          1. you admitted that the propheys do not know who god is? - tf on Mar 31, 10:23 PM
            1. You can say anytime that "I admitted" but please quote the portion to prove. - Michael on Apr 1, 8:34 PM
              1. being unaware means an admittion from u that - tf on Apr 2, 12:41 AM
                1. Sorry I can't go on with all this nonsense anymore. - Michael on Apr 2, 1:06 PM
                  1. CONCLUSION:Early God's people are not trinitarians - truthfinder on Apr 4, 3:04 AM
                    1. Early God's people aren't aware of a prophesied FYM. They don't wait for him to come. - Michael on Apr 4, 7:42 AM
                  2. CONCLUSION:Early God's people are not trinitarians - truthfinder on Apr 4, 3:05 AM
                    1. Early God's people are not INC too. - Michael on Apr 4, 7:40 AM
                      1. of course they are the first nation of god..but they r not trnitarians - tf on Apr 4, 10:02 AM
                      2. Let me bring you back to the very first post. - Michael on Apr 4, 10:57 PM
                      3. I wonder how do you explain, that the people taught by Moses - Tomas on Apr 4, 11:09 PM
                      4. Re: I wonder how do you explain, that the people taught by Moses - Michael on Apr 4, 11:35 PM
                      5. So then since you say in the OT God was seen through dim light, - Tomas on Apr 4, 11:45 PM
                      6. Re: So then since you say in the OT God was seen through dim light, - Michael on Apr 5, 12:54 AM
                      7. They interpret the OT as teaching that God is only the Father, - Tomas on Apr 5, 1:48 AM
                      8. Perhaps, but definitely not in relation to the Son and the Holy Spirit. - Michael on Apr 5, 6:58 AM
                      9. the people in nt are not trinitarians either.. - tf on Apr 7, 2:01 AM
                      10. Tf, what is shpulder? Must be some typo, - Tomas on Apr 11, 11:09 PM
                      11. Yes, the believers in the apostolic age, were called Christians in Antioch. - Michael on Apr 16, 1:32 AM
                      12. Michael, concerning Is. 9:6, you are wrong that names always speak - Tomas on Apr 11, 11:07 PM
                      13. Re: Michael, concerning Is. 9:6, you are wrong that names always speak - Michael on Apr 16, 1:06 AM

3. Do the Jews today expect the Messiah to be God in the flesh, when he comes? View Thread - tf on Mar 13, 12:26 AM
    1. Re: Do the Jews today expect the Messiah to be God in the flesh, when he comes? - Konrad on Mar 13, 2:50 PM
    2. Re: Do the Jews today expect the Messiah to be God in the flesh, when he comes? - Michael on Mar 14, 5:26 AM
      1. But unlike Judaism, INC does believe that Christ's father is God. - Tomas on Mar 14, 6:25 PM
        1. Yet they still believe like the Jews that Christ is a mere man. - Michael on Mar 15, 12:30 AM
          1. Not a mere man in the sense of being unimportant. - Tomas on Mar 15, 9:03 AM
            1. But I'm not talking in that sense. They believe as the Jews do that Jesus is man, not God. - Michael on Mar 15, 10:10 AM
              1. That is true, INC believes he is a man and not God, and - Tomas on Mar 28, 9:53 PM
                1. Well, if that is the case, I respect your conviction. - Michael on Mar 29, 3:17 AM
                  1. Yes, Jesus saved Mary by dying for her sins, she was not sinless, - Tomas on Mar 29, 2:05 PM
                    1. I agree, Christ is Mary's Savior. And Mary certainly knows who her Savior is, God. - Michael on Apr 1, 9:40 PM
                      1. God is her Savior, and if God is both the Father and the Son, - Tomas on Apr 4, 10:44 PM
                      2. Re: God is her Savior, and if God is both the Father and the Son, - Michael on Apr 5, 12:19 AM
                      3. There are two Saviors, and if both are God, then God is the Savior - Tomas on Apr 5, 1:56 AM
                      4. Yes, you can speculate many things, and don't find any problem with that. - Michael on Apr 5, 4:25 AM
                      5. But Jesus could not do anything except as guided by the Father. - Tomas on Apr 11, 11:33 PM
                      6. Re: But Jesus could not do anything except as guided by the Father. - Michael on Apr 15, 11:28 PM
          2. I believe that Christ came in the flesh BUT I don't - INCquisitor on Apr 5, 6:14 AM
            1. Re: I believe that Christ came in the flesh BUT I don't - Michael on Apr 6, 3:32 PM
              1. Re: I believe that Christ came in the flesh BUT I don't - INCquisitor on Apr 15, 3:26 PM
                1. Re: I believe that Christ came in the flesh BUT I don't - Michael on Apr 15, 4:42 PM
    3. The Jews rejected Jesus as the Messiah because He didn't look like: - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 14, 6:25 AM
      1. its not a question of rejection... - tf on Mar 16, 11:08 PM
      2. These versions of John 1:18 that say Jesus is "only begotten God" - INCquisitor on Apr 15, 3:47 PM
    4. The Jews and tf and the Iglesias will die in their sins. Here is why. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 14, 6:49 AM
      1. moses never told them to expect sn incarnate god.. - tf on Mar 16, 11:05 PM

4. All that INC can say about the Trinity of God is that, for them, it is illogical. View Thread - Michael on Apr 3, 9:16 PM
    1. Or that it is unbelievable. - Michael on Apr 3, 9:17 PM
    2. For they can't refute scriptures that testifies to the name of God. - Michael on Apr 3, 9:18 PM
    3. The name of the three dive persons of God ( the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit). - Michael on Apr 3, 9:19 PM
      1. * divine - Michael on Apr 3, 9:20 PM
      2. without inserting you preconceived idea, which verse t says of a three person god? - truthfinder on Apr 3, 9:32 PM
        1. No verse directly express a three person God. - Michael on Apr 4, 12:15 AM
          1. thx for admitting that - truthfinder on Apr 4, 2:50 AM
            1. Welcome. And that doesn't refute the truth of the Trinity of God. - Michael on Apr 4, 8:10 AM
              1. it proves that there is no biblical teaching about the trinity. - tf on Apr 4, 9:53 AM
                1. Still, the Bible does not say God cannot be a trinity. So it is possible. - Tomas on Apr 4, 10:32 PM
                  1. You are wrong Tomas. Jesus tell us that the only true God is the Father. - INCquisitor on Apr 5, 5:31 AM
                    1. You misunderstands John 17:3. - Tomas on Apr 11, 10:16 PM
                      1. Psalms 86:10 NAB: For you are great and do wondrous deeds; and you alone are God. - Wayne on Apr 14, 10:31 PM
                      2. What does "only" mean? - Wayne on Apr 14, 11:12 PM
                      3. You seem to think that you can fool everyone into thinking - INCquisitor on Apr 15, 3:59 PM
                2. So that is INC's BEST refutation? Well, that only shows what mind INC have. - Michael on Apr 4, 11:09 PM
                  1. So are you saying the truth about trinity was finally revealed at the Council - Tomas on Apr 4, 11:26 PM
                    1. No I'm not. That's what TF assumes to make his argument. - Michael on Apr 4, 11:54 PM
                      1. OK, and I can agree with that, and add that the truth about - Tomas on Apr 5, 2:00 AM
                      2. While I don't agree with you with regards the Trinity, I respect what it is you hold now. - Michael on Apr 5, 2:53 AM
                      3. Michael, if someone asks me who Jesus is, I emphasize - Tomas on Apr 11, 10:26 PM
                      4. Jesus has revealed to his disciples who the Father is. - INCquisitor on Apr 5, 5:48 AM
                      5. We do know that about the Father, he is truly God, - Tomas on Apr 11, 10:34 PM
                      6. The Father has revealed to us that the son is a MAN. - INCquisitor on Apr 15, 4:06 PM
                      7. you cannot say it is truth if you don't understand it - tf on Apr 9, 1:20 AM
                  2. Did Jesus reveal the Trinity of God as "truth?" - INCquisitor on Apr 8, 4:03 PM
                  3. actually michaels truth is read from athanasian creed - tf on Apr 9, 1:23 AM

5. who will watch the film Ang Sugo? View Thread - truthfinder on Feb 24, 8:30 PM
    1. The world is not going to notice this film. - Dean O'Gowan on Feb 25, 5:54 PM
    2. TF, the Passion of the Christ sold 15 million official DVDs. - Dean O'Gowan on Feb 27, 6:13 AM
    3. TF, I bet this movie will be seen by no less 10 times more than the Sugo. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 2, 5:22 PM
      1. being saint is not man made.. - tf on Mar 2, 9:13 PM
        1. That is true. And such saved people are found in many denominations - Tomas on Mar 7, 9:16 PM
          1. i respect your personal opinion tomas - tf on Mar 17, 4:00 AM
            1. Does the biblical Stephen belong to the first century church you are saying? - Michael on Mar 20, 6:58 PM
              1. INC Minister EMMAN said, Stephen is an INC. Do you agree with your brother INCer? - Michael on Mar 21, 9:11 AM
            2. Tf, there was already a diversity of doctrines in the first century - Tomas on Mar 28, 7:01 PM
              1. Right, there was already a diversity of doctrines in the first century - Michael on Mar 28, 8:32 PM
                1. Yes, I did not list Ebionites among the good churches, - Tomas on Mar 28, 10:31 PM
                  1. Adoptionist and Arians came much later, not in the first century time. - Michael on Mar 29, 12:48 AM
                    1. Well, in the first century, with at least one apostle still alive, - Tomas on Mar 29, 3:22 PM
                      1. Re: Well, in the first century, with at least one apostle still alive, - Michael on Mar 30, 12:51 AM
                      2. Just because the Father can truly and fully reveal the Son, - Tomas on Apr 5, 1:18 AM
                      3. The point is there are in scriptures testimony of the Father with regards the Son's deity. - Michael on Apr 6, 7:46 AM
                      4. No, there are not, in any scriptures. - Tomas on Apr 12, 1:10 AM
                      5. Can't you not see them in scriptures Tomas? - Michael on Apr 15, 3:32 PM
    4. ill treat u with a popcorn ok - tf on Mar 2, 9:15 PM
    5. Will INC members get to see this "sugo" film for free? - INCquisitor on Mar 3, 6:04 PM
      1. ill get a free ticket specially for people like you - tf on Mar 3, 9:41 PM
        1. Part of your invitation strategy, isn't it? - INCquisitor on Mar 7, 3:41 PM
          1. no no no it's special offer for you - tf on Mar 8, 7:58 PM
            1. just another INC joseph goebbels propaganda tactic... - James on Mar 13, 1:46 PM
              1. any more news on the $60 million dollar oil fields in Texas INCers? - James on Mar 13, 1:48 PM
    6. Of course, the INC members are MANDATED - Konrad on Mar 13, 2:47 PM
      1. Does anyone on this board remember Mystery Science Theater 3000? - jhenry69 on Mar 13, 6:33 PM
    7. Do you know if the one portraying FYM in the film is an INCer? - Michael on Mar 20, 7:01 PM
      1. No answers. I'll just have to wait and see then. - Michael on Mar 30, 1:17 AM

6. Jesus Christ: the Son of God View Thread - tf on Apr 10, 11:09 AM
    1. tf, there is no dispute that Jesus is man. Just like there is no dispute that Obama is man - Dean O'Gowan on Apr 11, 8:35 PM
      1. Where do you see in the Bible that Jesus was begotten in eternity? - Tomas on Apr 11, 10:02 PM
    2. What you say is NOT what the Bible says. - INCquisitor on Apr 15, 2:48 PM

7. The angel in Rev. 7:2 refers to Jesus - NOT Felix Y. Manalo! View Thread - INCquisitor on Apr 7, 4:24 AM
    1. Rev. 7:1-3 is a flashback to the day God SENT Jesus - INCquisitor on Apr 7, 4:27 AM
      1. do when you got expellef from inc.. - obdervet on Apr 7, 7:27 PM
        1. Please clarify what you mean. - INCquisitor on Apr 10, 4:12 AM
    2. up - INCquisitor on Apr 13, 4:27 PM

8. A concern and question for INC angel, FYM, and Ministers : Who is Jesus Christ? View Thread - Michael on Mar 17, 5:05 PM
    1. do more research boy.. - tf on Mar 18, 1:49 AM
      1. Go to the original Greek, if you don't like the versions I cited. - Michael on Mar 18, 2:13 AM
        1. do u know how many original greeks ancient texts have? - tf on Mar 18, 2:32 AM
          1. INCers really know how to evade. I'm convinced. - Michael on Mar 18, 2:36 PM
            1. its the scholars who made the conclusion not us.. - tf on Mar 18, 5:04 PM
              1. Then show me the Nestle -Aland. text of John 1:18 that INC use as basis and not deviate. - Michael on Mar 18, 8:41 PM
                1. so begotten son is wrong and begotten god is the correct one? - truthfinder on Mar 19, 3:00 AM
                  1. I take "monogenes Theos" as the original Greek text - Michael on Mar 19, 2:53 PM
                    1. early church fathers quote begotten son you know - tf on Mar 19, 5:57 PM
                      1. The best evidence are the scriptures itself. - Michael on Mar 19, 8:49 PM
                      2. so how did begotten son conradictbthe rest of thebscriptures? - tf on Mar 20, 2:29 AM
                      3. "Begotten Son" is scriptures, and does not contradict scriptures. - Michael on Mar 20, 9:48 AM
                      4. those church fathet spouses.christ is gof - tf on Mar 22, 2:51 AM
                      5. If the church fathers you say aren't INC, why do you bother at all? - Michael on Mar 22, 9:37 AM
                      6. the point is... - tf on Mar 23, 10:32 PM
                      7. In that case, everything else is and can be doubtful. And I didn't even translate. - Michael on Mar 24, 1:12 AM
                      8. your best evidence violates all the other scriptures , - truthfinder on Mar 25, 2:52 AM
                      9. Truth of anything does not depend on constancy and frequency of being told or written. - Michael on Mar 25, 5:26 AM
                      10. earliest surviving text does not mean the mostnreliable.. - tf on Mar 26, 3:12 AM
                      11. It may not, but it's the one with the highest probability of having the original text - Michael on Mar 26, 11:48 PM
                      12. your faith is based on probability?? - tf on Mar 27, 3:40 AM
                      13. We are not even talking about faith here. Why this deviation? - Michael on Mar 27, 5:14 AM
                      14. that is your faith in john 1:18 - tf on Mar 27, 11:57 AM
                      15. Faith in John 1:18? Seems that you don't know what faith is. - Michael on Mar 28, 12:01 AM
                      16. your doctrine where your faith is based must be sure - tf on Mar 28, 1:18 AM
                      17. Faith is not based on a single or a few Bible verse. - Michael on Mar 28, 10:12 AM
                      18. your direct evidence of your faith is based in probability only as you admitted.. - tf on Mar 30, 12:12 AM
                      19. your direct evidence of your faith is based in probability only as you admitted.. - tf on Mar 30, 12:12 AM
                      20. And you don't refute the fact that your Lamsa Acts 20:28 text is a highly improbable text. - Michael on Mar 30, 1:24 AM
                      21. If that is all you have to say, I think this is all senseless and worthless. - Michael on Mar 30, 1:26 AM
                      22. acts 20:28 is sure for us - tf on Mar 30, 1:31 AM
                      23. Yes, for you, I understand. Very well then, a new thread for that coming up. - Michael on Mar 30, 1:34 AM
    2. tf, if only you had some brains between your ears, you will know the Son of God is God. - Dean O'Gowan on Mar 19, 6:26 AM
      1. i dont have a brain that small - tf on Mar 19, 5:59 PM
        1. Where can we see that in scriptures that sonship was a right granted by God to Christ? - Michael on Mar 19, 8:52 PM
          1. so many - tf on Mar 20, 2:59 AM
          2. so many - tf on Mar 20, 2:59 AM
          3. so many - tf on Mar 20, 3:00 AM
            1. Not one you cited can we see that sonship was a right granted by God to Christ. - Michael on Mar 20, 9:20 AM
              1. you are right the son is begotten - tf on Mar 22, 3:11 AM
                1. believe you logic then. Have in your logic then TF, - Michael on Mar 22, 9:40 AM
                2. Believe in your logic then TF. Base your faith in your logic then TF. - Michael on Mar 22, 9:42 AM
                  1. so how can god be begotten? - tf on Mar 23, 10:43 PM
                    1. Perhaps INC really don't know what a begotten son is. I thought you said FYM knows all. - Michael on Mar 24, 1:17 AM
                      1. what does begotten mean to you then? - TF on Mar 24, 3:27 AM
                      2. Very well then. - Michael on Mar 24, 6:06 AM
                      3. you merely cited two verses that does not even support your explanation - truthfinder on Mar 25, 2:56 AM
                      4. So you don't refute my answer to your question what "begotten" mean, instead - Michael on Mar 25, 6:38 AM
                      5. u have not cited any verse my friend - tf on Mar 26, 3:16 AM
                      6. Oh. Here, let me try to satisfy you then. - Michael on Mar 26, 9:27 PM
                      7. please strip your explanations and circumventions , that is not required - truthfinder on Mar 26, 10:04 PM
                      8. I'm pretty tired of what you want me to do. Do some work, will you? - Michael on Mar 27, 1:27 AM
                      9. here are your reference verses - tf on Mar 27, 3:43 AM
                      10. Again. Read and open your eyes, and not just hastily comment. - Michael on Mar 27, 6:57 AM
                      11. i dont need your ambigous self explanation.. - tf on Mar 27, 12:02 PM
                      12. Seems like you now resort to ambiguity tactic. - Michael on Mar 28, 12:08 AM
                      13. i don't need to explain it, i do understand it in the context of the bible - tf on Mar 28, 2:59 AM
                      14. And certainly you don't even know what "monogenes" means. - Michael on Mar 28, 10:24 AM
                      15. Actually it turns out Greek scholars disagree on what monogenes means. - Tomas on Mar 28, 6:31 PM
                      16. You are right Tomas. - Michael on Mar 28, 7:07 PM
                      17. You are now assuming the word monogenes has two different meanings. But - Tomas on Mar 28, 7:46 PM
                      18. I'm not saying that it has two meanings. - Michael on Mar 28, 8:36 PM
                      19. OK then, I misunderstood, sorry. But what I am saying is - Tomas on Mar 28, 9:24 PM
                      20. Re: OK then, I misunderstood, sorry. But what I am saying is - Michael on Mar 29, 8:41 PM
                      21. But now you are saying the word monogenes has all these meanings. - Tomas on Apr 4, 11:37 PM
                      22. What I mean is this. - Michael on Apr 5, 1:25 PM
                      23. Well, I disagree, the word did not have all these meanings, with different emphases - Tomas on Apr 12, 1:27 AM
    3. Thje words of Jesus written in John 8:40 and John 17:3 PREVAIL - INCquisitor on Mar 21, 3:58 PM
      1. All of scripture is true. God's words prevails. - Michael on Mar 21, 4:26 PM
        1. very weak evidence..tsk tsk - tf on Mar 22, 3:05 AM
          1. You can't refute the verse. That's just it. - Michael on Mar 22, 9:46 AM
            1. hmm - tf on Mar 27, 4:06 AM
        2. very weak evidence..tsk tsk - tf on Mar 22, 3:13 AM
          1. Credible translations? P66 and P75 are not even translations. - Michael on Mar 22, 9:49 AM
            1. the oldest surviving manuscript..but it's stll hundreds of years way off .. - tf on Mar 30, 12:09 AM
              1. Nothing new. All but is mere repetition. Do you have anything better and new to say? - Michael on Mar 30, 1:29 AM
              2. Here's a new one. - Michael on Mar 30, 1:32 AM
        3. The problem with Trinitarians is...... - INCquisitor on Mar 22, 7:25 AM
          1. No problem at all. The problem is u believe otherwise though not able to refute scriptures - Michael on Mar 22, 9:51 AM
        4. Which came first, the KJV or the P66 and P75? - INCquisitor on Mar 23, 1:59 PM
          1. Not comparable. KJV is a translation, while P66 and P75 are ancient Greek manuscripts - Michael on Mar 23, 6:41 PM
            1. scholars already vomcludede that ur evidenve is questionable - tf on Mar 23, 10:45 PM
              1. Everything else then is questionable, for there are always those, scholars, - Michael on Mar 24, 1:37 AM
                1. who told you that P66 etc is the best? - TF on Mar 24, 3:25 AM
                  1. Have I not told you why I take P66 and P75 as the best evidence? - Michael on Mar 24, 7:42 AM
                    1. can you cite me an objective greek scholar not you - truthfinder on Mar 25, 2:57 AM
                      1. Why would you want me to do that? Perhaps you should do that instead. - Michael on Mar 25, 6:56 AM
                      2. so u have no roog other than your own conviction? - tf on Mar 26, 3:15 AM
                      3. I respect one's conviction. But anyone's conviction is not necessarily mine. - Michael on Mar 26, 3:11 PM
                      4. your conviction is based on your opinion - truthfinder on Mar 26, 10:05 PM
                      5. What? Really , how weird can you get? - Michael on Mar 27, 7:09 AM
                      6. your evidence is being admitted by scolarsto be doubftul - tf on Mar 28, 1:20 AM
                      7. If that's all you have to say, then basically you can't refute no more. - Michael on Mar 28, 10:27 AM
                      8. that is the truth as concluded by scholars ,,your evidence is questionable - tf on Mar 30, 12:17 AM
                      9. So be it for you then. - Michael on Mar 30, 1:33 AM
            2. Re: Not comparable. KJV is a translation, while P66 and P75 are ancient Greek manuscripts - INCquisitor on Mar 25, 7:36 AM
              1. Thank you. I thought you will go again with your usual John 8:40 and John 17:3 tactic. - Michael on Mar 25, 10:35 AM
                1. Your research is biased.toward a FALSE doctrine. - INCquisitor on Mar 26, 4:37 PM
                  1. That's what you say. But I don't do research with prejudice. - Michael on Mar 26, 8:19 PM
                    1. Between John 17:3 and John 1:18, I believe John 17:3 more.... - INCquisitor on Mar 28, 4:53 AM
                      1. That's fine. But that is not simply the issue here. Why do you always divert the issue? - Michael on Mar 28, 12:04 PM
                      2. Childish reasoning! - INCquisitor on Apr 5, 6:33 AM

9. THE VALUE OF KNOWING THE TRUE GOD View Thread - truthfinder on Apr 7, 2:30 AM
    1. We Christians do know God, but there is a lot we don't know about him. - Tomas on Apr 11, 10:55 PM

10. Syria’s Christians Risk Eradication View Thread - katsung on Jan 23, 1:01 PM
    1. Yes, we should support Assad. Only he guarantees religious - Tomas on Jan 24, 5:00 PM
      1. Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media - Sung on Feb 2, 12:08 PM
        1. Of course, like most Libyan's supported Gaddafi when he was in power. But 90% celebrated - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 3, 11:32 AM
    2. Syrian Christians worry about life after Bashar Assad - Sung on Feb 13, 5:44 PM
    3. Syrians like Egyptians want democracy. Not Islamic. - Dean O'Gowan on Feb 14, 6:00 PM
      1. Unfortunately, most among religious minorities in Syria realize - Tomas on Feb 14, 9:14 PM
      2. Patriarch al-Rahi: Syria is Closest to Democracy in Arab World, - Sung on Mar 7, 10:51 AM
        1. If he lives in Syria, he would be punished if he did not say - Tomas on Mar 7, 9:38 PM
    4. Massacred Christians Left In 2 Mass Graves By Armed Syrian Rebels - Sung on Feb 24, 3:21 PM
      1. Obama tries to fund only moderate rebels, not those who - Tomas on Feb 28, 7:32 PM
    5. Iraq: Worse for Christians Now Than under Saddam Hussein - Sung on Mar 17, 4:35 PM
    6. Only 57 Churches Left In Iraq; From 300 In 2003 - Sung on Mar 28, 1:41 PM
    7. Not a Single Christian Church Left in Afghanistan, Says State Department - Sung on Apr 7, 2:47 PM
      1. There might be Christians in Afghanistan who meet secretly - Tomas on Apr 11, 10:50 PM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.