Click here for Host attention.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) Doctrines

The intention of this board is to discuss the teachings of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The rules are: A) must respect others, B) no profanity, C) no name calling, D) no ANONYMOUS posting, and E) must post in English. Messages that contain profane languages or insulting will be deleted. What can be posted? You may post Church doctrines or questions about the doctrines but not questions about individual or member's deed/practice. As host/administrator, I will remain neutral. This means -I will not comment on any post. I will read the post and then make a judgement whether or not it violates any rule. If it does, it will be removed. Lastly, I'm an X-INC.
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Go back    Post now!
  1. THE HARMONY IN THE BIBLE - for all friends of Arian like Tomas, Emmanuel, INCqusitor, etc. View Thread - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 7:38 AM
    1. Another Trinitarian fanatic makes a fool of himself. - INCquisitor on Jul 22, 4:30 AM
      1. I never said the Father is not God. So, yes, you misunderstood. John told us that Jesus - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 22, 8:29 AM
        1. Jesus said God was his Father (John 5:17).. - INCquisitor on Jul 22, 4:56 PM
          1. You are adding to the scriptures! That's a no no! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 22, 9:13 PM
            1. The Jews sought to kill Jesus for 2 reasons: - INCquisitor on Jul 23, 7:02 PM
          2. Yes, and by that, John categorically states that He was making himself equal with God. - Michael on Jul 23, 12:01 AM
            1. I'm with you all the way, like all true Christians are But I believe you're - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 23, 2:33 PM
        2. "The Father is greater than I." Of course, the Father is greater than Jesus in His human- - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 23, 8:01 AM
          1. I hope, INCquisitor will understand this and will be healed from his many errors. Thanks, - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 23, 2:40 PM

2. Does anyone know why Christ built HIS church? View Thread - INCquisitor on Apr 29, 7:25 AM
    1. The main reason is we have to be saved in the church, - Tomas on May 2, 11:04 PM
      1. Re: The main reason is we have to be saved in the church, - Michael on Jul 6, 11:28 AM
        1. Sure the church does not save us, only God saves us, but1 - Tomas on Jul 19, 12:14 AM
          1. I'm glad Tomas, that you agree that the church does not save. - Michael on Jul 22, 7:37 AM
    2. What church do you mean? Building or what? Just to be clear. - Michael on Jun 29, 3:41 AM
      1. Do you honestly believe that Jesus built a building? - INCquisitor on Jun 29, 4:43 PM
        1. I don't but some people does. It's only for clarification. - Michael on Jun 29, 10:15 PM
    3. How to Find the True Church... - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 29, 4:57 AM
      1. Jesus said, "By their fruits you shall know them" (Matt. 7:15-20). - INCquisitor on Jun 29, 4:41 PM
      2. Yes IncQ, the Church Jesus founded teaches the teachings of Jesus. - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 29, 7:33 PM
        1. You LIE Dean. The RCC was not founded by Jesus. - INCquisitor on Jun 30, 5:01 PM
        2. I'm afraid you have poor education IncQ. Who shall we believe you or world encyclopedias? - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 30, 5:37 PM
        3. More encyclopedias affirm Jesus founded the Catholic Church. - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 30, 5:39 PM
        4. Here are more encyclopedias. Where is your reference? None! - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 30, 5:40 PM
        5. And more. You have none! You only have erroneous doctrines. - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 30, 5:42 PM
        6. And some more! You only have false teachings of the Iglesias. - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 30, 5:44 PM
    4. This is the Church Jesus founded. Which church do you belong to? Who founded it? - Dean O'Gowan on Jun 29, 5:07 AM
      1. The RCC was founded by a few overseers or bishops of the - INCquisitor on Jun 30, 7:03 PM
      2. Do you have reference that the Catholic Church was founded by "a few - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 1, 12:17 PM
        1. Apostle Paul prophesied the departing from the faith of some overseers. - INCquisitor on Jul 1, 7:15 PM
          1. Yes. SOME not ALL. - Michael on Jul 1, 9:33 PM
            1. I didn't say ALL, did I? - INCquisitor on Jul 2, 4:39 AM
              1. Yes you said "SOME", not "ALL". - Michael on Jul 2, 5:50 AM
          2. IncQ, who should we believe? You or Jesus? - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 2, 6:16 AM
            1. It is not the Holy Spirit that guides the RCC. - INCquisitor on Jul 4, 3:56 PM
            2. If you don't agree that the Catholic Church is guided by the Holy Spirit. - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 4, 8:51 PM
              1. Jesus said, "By their fruit you shall know them" (Matt. 7;15-20). - INCquisitor on Jul 7, 3:58 AM
              2. So what fruits has your church bore? What is the name of your church? - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 8, 4:13 PM
                1. For one, the FCCC does not teach that Mary is the "mother of God." - INCquisitor on Jul 12, 3:32 AM
                2. What is the FCCC? - Dean O Gowan on Jul 12, 9:28 AM
                  1. FCCC stands for First-Century Church of Christ. - INCquistor on Jul 13, 6:48 PM
                  2. And you are the founder of this FCCC? - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 13, 8:57 PM
    5. According to scriptures: - Michael on Jul 2, 10:06 PM
      1. Yes, I agree, we are heirs of Christ's body, the church. - Tomas on Jul 5, 2:34 AM
        1. We are heirs of Christ's body? That's weird. - Michael on Jul 5, 1:53 PM
          1. OK, sorry, I misunderstood you a little. - Tomas on Jul 11, 8:02 PM
            1. Glad you have that cleared and agree. - Michael on Jul 13, 3:44 AM
              1. Sure the church is important also for the reasons you stated, but - Tomas on Jul 19, 12:08 AM
                1. What I posted is not about the importance of the church Tomas. - Michael on Jul 22, 6:36 AM
    6. Now, it's your turn INCQUISITOR, what is your answer to your question at the OP? - Michael on Jul 4, 9:06 PM
    7. What do you say is the reason why Christ builds His church? What's your answer to your OP? - Michael on Jul 8, 12:55 PM
      1. UP for INCQUISITOR - Michael on Jul 9, 4:30 PM
    8. INCquisitor, why did Christ built His church? - Michael on Jul 13, 7:26 PM

3. The Son of Man ascended to heaven, to where He was before. What does this tell you? View Thread - Michael on Jul 8, 12:24 AM
    1. John 6:62 is a parable like the parables written from - INCquisitor on Jul 8, 4:55 AM
      1. John 6:62 , a parable? - Michael on Jul 8, 12:52 PM
        1. Of course John 6:62 is a parable. - INCquisitor on Jul 10, 5:46 PM
          1. Of course it's not. There is nothing parabolic in this statement of Jesus. - Michael on Jul 10, 11:07 PM
            1. Is there a verse that says where Jesus was before literally? - INCquistor on Jul 13, 7:08 PM
              1. You have not properly responded to my post INCquisitor. - Michael on Jul 13, 8:29 PM
              2. There are many verses in the Bible in which Jesus said: "The Father has sent me." - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 18, 7:06 AM
                1. John wrote that he was sent from God (John 1:6). - INCquisitor on Jul 18, 7:37 PM
                  1. No, because he didn't exist before all things were created, like Jesus. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 10:13 AM
                    1. Jesus was talking metaphorically. - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 3:41 PM
                      1. Yeah right......metaphorically. In your dreams...metaphorically speaking. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 3:57 PM
    2. Yes, Jesus was in heaven before, probably in his preexistence, - Tomas on Jul 11, 7:20 PM
      1. Certainly, the Son was in heaven before He came down to do His Father's will on earth. - Michael on Jul 13, 2:06 AM
        1. Please show scripture that says "the son was in heaven before - INCquistor on Jul 13, 7:12 PM
          1. John 6:38 - Michael on Jul 13, 8:37 PM
            1. John 6:38 does not make Jesus is God. - INCquisitor on Jul 18, 7:24 PM
              1. You asked for scripture. Do you deny the verse I cited [John 6:38]? - Michael on Jul 18, 11:28 PM
                1. Christ's coming from heaven does not mean he WAS God. - INCquisitor on Jul 19, 5:57 PM
                  1. The undeniable truth is that Christ came from heaven. He came from God. - Michael on Jul 19, 7:53 PM
                    1. Don't you understand what the words "only" and "true" mean? - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 3:56 PM
                      1. In that case, you read scriptures as a list of isolated statements. No context whatsoever. - Michael on Jul 20, 9:03 PM
          2. John 17:5 Jesus enjoyed glory with His Father even before the world began. - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 13, 8:51 PM
            1. Exactly. If someone shares something with you, you have to exist. Nobody can share - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 18, 7:12 AM
              1. Tell me wise guy, what was Jesus before the world began? - INCquisitor on Jul 18, 7:33 PM
                1. God. He is the Word. [John 1:1, Rev. 19:13] - Michael on Jul 18, 10:51 PM
                  1. Does John 1:1 tell us that Jesus is the word? - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 3:28 PM
                    1. INCquisitor, you still can't see who John testifies about in his writings? - Michael on Jul 20, 7:11 PM
                2. He was the Archangel, or God the Son, or both, or neither. - Tomas on Jul 18, 10:56 PM
                3. The Word, you wise guy. It became flesh = baby boy. Now, with whom shared God the glory - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 9:52 AM
                  1. Show me scripture that says Jesus WAS the word that became flesh. - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 3:44 PM
                    1. Who else became flesh? Nobody? - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 3:53 PM
          3. UP FOR FCCC INCquisitor - Michael on Jul 18, 12:34 AM
        2. Michael, tell me when did Jesus ascend to heaven before John 3:13. - Tomas on Jul 18, 10:41 PM
          1. Tomas, Jesus was referring to the immediate time when He descended & become flesh. - Michael on Jul 18, 11:00 PM
            1. But in that verse he also asserted he was the only man - Tomas on Jul 18, 11:27 PM
          2. Let me answer this again Tomas. - Michael on Jul 22, 7:30 AM

4. Scriptures that testify of the deity of Christ. John 5:18 View Thread - Michael on Jul 7, 12:57 PM
    1. Compare John 5:18 with John 10:29 and John 14:28. - INCquisitor on Jul 7, 3:27 PM
      1. INCquisitor, John 5:18 is a statement of truth, not some conclusion by John, who wrote it. - Michael on Jul 8, 12:00 AM
        1. Whose "statement of truth" is John 5:18? Yours, the Jews or John? - INCquisitor on Jul 8, 4:40 AM
          1. If you don't know it yet, it is John who wrote and testified in John 5:18 - Michael on Jul 8, 12:47 PM
            1. Tell me, how did John know what the Jews were thinking? - INCquisitor on Jul 8, 5:35 PM
              1. Do you really ask that? How did John knew what he wrote, except that - Michael on Jul 8, 11:17 PM
                1. The Holy Spirit inspired John to write what the Jews were thinking. - INCquisitor on Jul 9, 4:33 AM
                  1. The HS inspired John to write in Jn 5:18, why the Jews sought all the more to kill Jesus. - Michael on Jul 9, 4:29 PM
              2. LOL, "how did the John know what the Jews were thinking?" THAT question can only be asked - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 16, 3:43 PM
                1. Exactly my point Guenter. You got it. - Michael on Jul 16, 10:16 PM
                  1. Of course, anybody in good command of the English and other languages will understand it - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 17, 8:18 AM
                2. It is NOT true that Jesus made himself equal with God. - INCquisitor on Jul 17, 5:24 PM
                  1. You need to work on your language skills and knowledge of Judaic Law! - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 17, 8:58 PM
                    1. My language skills are fine and I do not need Judaic law. I'm not a Jew. - INCquisitor on Jul 19, 6:20 PM
                      1. Here ya go my friend, you do not need to know...YES, you DO need to know because Judaic - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 11:49 AM
                      2. The Jews sought to kill Jesus because they THOUGHT,... - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 2:50 PM
                      3. My last response to you, dear friend. If you don't get it, you'll never get the truth. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 3:28 PM
              3. Here, let me try to help you out INCquisitor. - Michael on Jul 20, 10:04 PM
    2. Tomas, TF, care to comment? - Michael on Jul 9, 4:32 PM
      1. Yes, the hostile Jews thought that when Christ called God his - Tomas on Jul 11, 7:23 PM
        1. Perhaps you can point that out in John 5. And I say that is your assumption, not the Jews. - Michael on Jul 12, 2:00 PM
          1. Just because he stated he works on the Sabbath, by - Tomas on Jul 18, 11:13 PM
            1. Tomas, study carefully John 5:18. - Michael on Jul 22, 6:18 AM
        2. Tom, you are as language impaired as INCquisitor. For more details see my response to him. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 16, 3:50 PM
          1. No, all in John 5:18 was the thinking of the hostile Jews. - Tomas on Jul 18, 11:25 PM
            1. You're calling John a liar. According to Judaic Law, Jesus, if he were a mere man, - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 19, 9:46 AM
              1. John is not telling us that Jesus is equal with God. - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 3:14 PM
                1. You're repeating yourself. See my "very last response". - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 20, 3:31 PM
        3. It's what you say Tomas, not the apostle John said and wrote. - Michael on Jul 22, 6:20 AM

5. Links on simple questions that INCquisitor and the INCer can't and fails to answer. View Thread - Michael on Jul 22, 5:50 AM
  7. "According to the flesh", what does this expression mean? View Thread - Michael on Jul 10, 2:47 AM
    1. INCquisitor, Tomas, TruthFinder? - Michael on Jul 11, 1:04 AM
    2. In Acts 2:30 and Rom. 1:3, it means that Christ is the biological - Tomas on Jul 11, 7:10 PM
      1. Yes Tomas, it means, in relation to or concerning humanity and human nature. - Michael on Jul 12, 3:55 PM
        1. I suppose Paul wrote in Rom. 1:3 'according to the flesh', - Tomas on Jul 19, 12:36 AM
          1. You're right. Is there anything else you suppose that means? - Michael on Jul 20, 1:16 AM
          2. Here's more Tomas. - Michael on Jul 22, 5:32 AM
    3. Please cite specific verse so we can "compare" with other scriptures. - INCquisitor on Jul 12, 5:30 PM
      1. Is there really need for that to know what the expression "according to the flesh" mean? - Michael on Jul 13, 1:38 AM
    4. INCquisitor, can't you not also answer the simple question at the OP? - Michael on Jul 22, 5:42 AM

8. God (Deity) is the only one uncreated. View Thread - Michael on Jun 29, 2:27 AM
    1. Care to comment INCQUISITOR? - Michael on Jun 29, 10:18 PM
      1. Whatever answer one may give to your question, the TRUTH - INCquisitor on Jun 30, 4:55 PM
        1. And what are your answer to the questions INCQUISITOR? - Michael on Jun 30, 9:51 PM
        2. The truth INCQUISITOR is that you evade & reject the TRUTH that the questions brings out. - Michael on Jul 2, 8:28 PM
          1. Apostle Paul warned about people like you, saying: - INCquisitor on Jul 4, 6:07 AM
            1. If your understanding of scriptures is right, you will be able to answer the questions. - Michael on Jul 4, 11:39 AM
              1. You may fool some people all of the time but you cannot... - INCquisitor on Jul 4, 3:23 PM
                1. Your response sure proves nothing written at the OP. And yes, that is to say you are truly - Michael on Jul 4, 9:14 PM
                  1. I'm simply heedin apostle Paul's warning, saying: - INCquisitor on Jul 5, 6:42 PM
                    1. Heeding Paul's warning does not mean you turn your back on the truth. - Michael on Jul 6, 1:50 AM
                      1. As I said, your "philosophical" questions are designed to - INCquisitor on Jul 6, 6:46 AM
                      2. There is nothing philosophical in my questions INCQUISITOR. - Michael on Jul 6, 9:38 AM
                      3. Michael, you cannot intelligently argue with language impaired people like INCquisitor. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 3:04 PM
                      4. Your post seems to tell the source of such thinking and attitude GUENTER - Michael on Jul 21, 8:00 PM
                      5. What do your questions lead to? - INCquisitor on Jul 21, 4:47 PM
                      6. Truth about God, what Deity is. - Michael on Jul 21, 8:03 PM
                      7. What TRUTHS will these questions lead to? - INCquisitor on Jul 21, 4:48 PM
                      8. Truth about God, INCquisitor. You can answer those if you know God and what Deity is. - Michael on Jul 21, 8:16 PM
                      9. What truth about God are you talking about? - INCquisitor on Jul 22, 3:44 AM
                      10. Make a thread for your issues INCquisitor, and not mess this thread. - Michael on Jul 22, 4:05 AM
                      11. What I posted are TRUTHS about God that CANNOT - INCquisitor on Jul 22, 4:36 AM
                      12. But that is just not what this thread is about. Make another one if you will. - Michael on Jul 22, 5:40 AM
    2. Care to comment INCer? - Michael on Jun 29, 10:21 PM
    3. INCer TF, care to comment on the OP? - Michael on Jul 2, 11:17 PM
    4. Michael, Melchizedek is uncreated. Now he might be God, - Tomas on Jul 5, 1:55 AM
      1. That's what you understand scripture is saying to you. - Michael on Jul 5, 2:57 PM
        1. That's right. So my answers below. - Tomas on Jul 11, 8:34 PM
          1. Re: That's right. So my answers below. - Michael on Jul 11, 11:03 PM
            1. OK, my answers about God here. - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:03 AM
              1. Re: OK, my answers about God here. - Michael on Jul 21, 5:17 AM
    5. Apparently INCers dont know God and what Deity is. - Michael on Jul 22, 2:41 AM

9. The Philippine Arena View Thread - TrueOrFalse on Jul 21, 11:47 AM
    1. The Catholic Church probably spends most of their money for educating and feeding the poor - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 12:00 PM
      1. JEALOUS or ENVY? - TrueOrFalse on Jul 21, 12:11 PM
        1. Sir, I have visited the Philippines 16 times plus I lived there for 11 months. I attended - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 12:24 PM
          1. The Catholic Church in the Philippines is involved in education at all levels. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 12:30 PM
            1. You are really funny! - TrueOrFalse on Jul 21, 12:41 PM
              1. Send me something in English or answer my questions. I know probably more about the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 12:53 PM
        2. The Catholic Church in the Philippines is involved in education at all levels - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 12:32 PM
          1. You are really funny! - TrueOrFalse on Jul 21, 12:42 PM
        3. Church, Charities Prove Crucial in Philippines Recovery. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 12:52 PM
        4. In a word, I'd say, what I see in this post is, PRIDE. - Michael on Jul 22, 2:52 AM
    2. This is what pride leads one to say, TrueorFalse. - Michael on Jul 22, 3:43 AM
    3. What will the Philippine Arena do for INC members - INCquisitor on Jul 22, 3:51 AM
      1. Why do you ask? Was the arena made for the INCer and the Filipinos? - Michael on Jul 22, 3:58 AM
      2. So they can hold international beauty pageants and watch pretty girls in bikini. - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 22, 4:00 AM

10. Ask yourself. View Thread - Michael on Jun 15, 8:38 PM
    1. My answers: - Tomas on Jun 21, 8:17 AM
      1. Re: My answers: - Michael on Jul 2, 5:01 AM
        1. Re: My answers: - tf on Jul 2, 10:46 PM
          1. Go back to the post and answer properly. There are four questions, in case you don't know. - Michael on Jul 2, 11:15 PM
            1. I higlighted those two so far - tf on Jul 3, 1:23 AM
              1. Elucidate? Answer each questions, and I'll be most willing to comment after. - Michael on Jul 3, 11:28 AM
        2. Michael, I disagree mainly concerning your answer - Tomas on Jul 5, 2:20 AM
          1. How about the rest of my answers Tomas? - Michael on Jul 5, 2:38 PM
            1. In verse 15, the name he was referring to, - Tomas on Jul 11, 9:01 PM
              1. 'I AM has sent me to you.' - Michael on Jul 11, 9:55 PM
                1. OK, when God said "I WILL BE has sent me to you", - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:28 AM
                  1. God's answer is plain, direct, and clear. No need to explain by speculation. - Michael on Jul 22, 3:57 AM
            2. Concerning your other 3 answers, I generally agree with you. - Tomas on Jul 11, 9:07 PM
              1. I'm glad you do. - Michael on Jul 11, 10:15 PM
                1. That last sentence of yours makes no sense. - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:34 AM
                  1. Makes no sense to you Tomas, I see. - Michael on Jul 20, 10:24 PM
                    1. You're right, Michael, Tomas doesn't understand Trinity. If he would, he would have never - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jul 21, 7:48 AM

11. What's the difference between an adopted son and begotten Son of God? View Thread - Michael on Jun 30, 11:25 AM
    1. The begotten son has authority over adopted sons - INCquisitor on Jun 30, 4:52 PM
      1. You missed the question altogether INCQUISITOR. Try again. - Michael on Jun 30, 9:59 PM
        1. Because that's not the response you want to hear. - INCquisitor on Jul 1, 4:29 AM
          1. Re: Because that's not the response you want to hear. - Nelson C. Vidal, Jr. on Jul 1, 6:40 PM
          2. INCQUISITOR don't know the difference between a begotten and an adopted son? No wonder. - Michael on Jul 1, 9:37 PM
    2. IncQ, this will help you answer intelligently. Can you beget a dog? - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 1, 12:13 PM
      1. Colonel Blood-Dish, a little credit my way for presenting your Example would be nice. LOL - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 1, 4:32 PM
      2. There is no doubt that Jesus is the only begotten son of God. - INCquisitor on Jul 1, 6:25 PM
      3. IncQ cannot answer if he can beget a dog. IncQ cannot answer this. - Dean O'Gowan on Jul 2, 8:28 AM
        1. I can't beget a dog, but God can, if he wants to. - Tomas on Jul 5, 3:28 AM
          1. Seriously? - Michael on Jul 5, 1:01 PM
            1. Did God promise never to beget a dog? - Tomas on Jul 11, 9:09 PM
              1. Again, seriously? - Michael on Jul 11, 9:46 PM
                1. Yes, do you have a verse that God will never beget a dog? - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:37 AM
                  1. None. Apparently you seriously believe that God can beget a dog. Really weird. - Michael on Jul 20, 6:53 AM
      4. Jesus tells me he is a MAN (John 8:40) and the Father is the ONLY true God (John 17:3). - INCquisitor on Jul 20, 8:52 AM
        1. So, INCquisitor, you admit you don't know what it means to a begotten & be an adopted. - Michael on Jul 20, 9:30 PM
    3. How about you Tomas, what is your answer to the OP? - Michael on Jul 5, 1:55 PM
      1. The begotten Son of God was biologically begotten by God - Tomas on Jul 11, 9:14 PM
        1. Jesus, biologically begotten by God? How was that? - Michael on Jul 11, 9:50 PM
          1. I guess God put in Mary some sperm of his, to fertilize - Tomas on Jul 19, 1:43 AM
            1. God's sperm? Certainly weird! God has sperm? WOW. What weird thoughts you got there. - Michael on Jul 20, 7:44 AM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Click here for Host attention.