OK, the 19-year olds had no knowledge about good and evil,June 22 2012 at 6:29 PM
|Tomas (Login TomasSedlacek)|
Response to The REASON why was that they had no knowledge of good and evil.
concerning the invasion of the holy land. So they were not responsible for that sin.
Babies have no knowledge of good and evil, so they are not responsible for their sins, but they sin anyway, they have the sin of unbelief. And with unbelief they cannot be saved yet. So if they die as babies, they will not reign with us during the millennium, but they will be ruled by us, and taught the gospel. If they accept the gospel and endure to the end, then at the end of the millennium they too will be granted eternal life. No special salvation program by which babies are forgiven their sin and allowed into heaven, no matter what evil tendencies they have inherited from their ancestors. Everybody sins, and his sins can be forgiven only by faith and repentance. That includes babies. No special exemption for babies. The special exemption for 0-19 year olds in Numbers and Deuteronomy was only for invading the holy Land. They did not have to die in Sinai. But that does not mean they will all reign with us during the millennium.
- There is no such thing as UNBELIEF unless you are first told. - Ed Chapman on Jun 22, 7:41 PM
- You are misquoting Rom. 3:20. - Tomas on Jun 22, 8:03 PM
- I quoted it exactly. It was a cut and paste. - Ed Chapman on Jun 22, 8:09 PM
- See? By the law is the knowledge of sin. So - Tomas on Jun 22, 8:11 PM
- I did NOT misquote anything. Again, it was a cut and paste. - Ed Chapman on Jun 22, 8:40 PM
- So you cut at the wrong point, without the preposition, - Tomas on Jun 22, 8:55 PM
- It does NOT CHANGE THE MEANING AT ALL. - Ed Chapman on Jun 22, 9:40 PM
- The way you originally quoted it, you had neither through nor by. - Tomas on Jun 23, 9:59 PM
- It didn't need it. It didn't change the meaning at all. the law is the knowledge of sin. - Ed Chapman on Jun 24, 4:57 AM
- It did need it, the law is not the knowledge of sin. - Tomas on Jul 1, 12:39 AM
- you are straining at a nat and swallowing a camel at this - Ed Chapman on Jun 24, 5:11 AM
- You are dealing with difficult verses there, and taking them - Tomas on Jul 1, 12:58 AM