He can do anything as man and as God.June 30 2012 at 9:52 AM
|cyrus2012 (Login cyrus2007)|
Response to until the questions are answered, you are not finished.
What He can do, is beyond our power to know. What is written is only as far as our minds can absorb. There are many things which were not written.
response to your question " as both God and man tell me exactly what he can do."
You are asking for a verse. There are many verses to answer that question. You can ask and i can give you. One verse is not enough.
Response to : " Has his apostles or Jesus himself proven what he performed as God or God-man. "
The Book of Hebrews is right. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Even if He is a man, He is the same God. In His glorious appearing as described in the book of Revelation He is God.
He can do anything. Much more eating broiled fish. There is nothing impossible with Him. In the book of Genesis, when the first couple sinned, He walked in the garden of Eden. He appeared to Moses as a burning bush. He wrestled with Jacob. There are many things He can do. There is no such thing as selective divinity. Since He is All-Powerful, He can do anything He want. Except to lie, or to commit sin.
The when question is not valid. wrong question. It is because He is always God, all the time.
If He eats fish, is that a point to disprove His being God? Of course not. Eating is not a sign of being not a God. It was only a demonstration, that God the Son was really Him, and not another spirit. Not weird for a Christian. Maybe to a Muslim it is weird. Jesus Christ is God. cyrus2012
- I know what he could't do as man, now tell me what he did as God or God-man - Kumag si Cyrus on Jun 30, 11:33 AM
- Not all eating is caused by hunger. You can eat to enjoy it - cyrus2012 on Jul 1, 12:33 AM
- So you it seems you couldn't provide proofs what He exactly did as the All-Powerful God !! - Kumag si Cyrus on Jul 1, 10:08 PM
- His one act is enough. - cyrus2012 on Jul 4, 2:36 PM
- So you have not a single proof what Jesus said He did to prove his divinity !!! - Kumag si Cyrus on Jul 4, 11:23 PM
- So you do not understand? - cyrus2012 on Jul 6, 7:10 PM
- No proof at all YET you claim it, is that understandable? - Kumags si Cyrus on Jul 6, 8:45 PM
- Well, more proofs will be coming. The Bible is full of proofs. - cyrus2012 on Jul 7, 11:26 AM
- Dya mean the Bible will be rewritten to include those missing proooooofffss? - Kumag si Cyrus on Jul 7, 10:20 PM
- Ha ha! I just mentioned the prophecies... - cyrus2012 on Jul 8, 12:41 PM
- what prophecies? that God Jesus will perform to prove his worth? LOLLLL !! - Kumag si Cyrus on Jul 8, 10:53 PM
- What has been written is written. No need to re-write - cyrus2012 on Jul 9, 12:24 PM
- Re: Dya mean the Bible will be rewritten to include those missing proooooofffss? - Karlos on Jul 9, 7:55 AM
- Really? - cyrus2012 on Jul 9, 12:26 PM
- So you admit you have no proof of your claims ! - Kumag si Cyrus on Jul 9, 10:22 PM
- Its a matter of faith. - cyrus2012 on Jul 11, 4:21 AM
- Re: Dya mean the Bible will be rewritten to include those missing proooooofffss? - Karlos on Jul 12, 8:08 AM
- rewrite the BIble to include also those happenings where God went to the toilet - Kumag si Karlos on Jul 13, 10:19 AM
- Bugok Si Bored - Karlos on Jul 13, 9:34 PM
- Does God eat? Does he need to eat to live? Bwa hahhaa - bornagain2 on Jul 14, 2:32 AM
- Bugok ka Bored! - Bugok na Bugok Si Balot na Kuyumad na Bored on Jul 14, 3:15 AM
- PAKYO KARLOS - DOES YOUR GOD EATS, DIES-- WHY CAN'T YOU RESPOND? - Anonymous on Jul 14, 5:22 AM
- Pakyo huh! - Pakyo si Bored na MF! on Jul 14, 6:08 AM
- May I ask the Forum owner to censure this KARLOS ! - bornagain2 on Jul 14, 6:33 AM
- Re: May I ask the Forum owner to censure this KARLOS ! - Pakyo si Bored na MF! on Jul 14, 8:06 AM
- Re: May I ask the Forum owner to censure this KARLOS ! - Pakyo si Bored na MF! on Jul 14, 8:09 AM
- Re: May I ask the Forum owner to censure this KARLOS ! - Karlos on Jul 14, 8:14 AM
- Argue intelligently, calmly ! - bornagain2 on Jul 14, 8:28 PM
- Re: Argue intelligently, calmly ! - Kumag Si Bored on Jul 14, 11:52 PM
- The Forum-Owner should reprimand this Karlos- he has started talking trash again ! - bornagain2 on Jul 15, 2:56 AM
- Re: The Forum-Owner should reprimand this Karlos- he has started talking trash again ! - Karlos on Jul 15, 7:33 AM