Believe only those that are written, not those unwritten !July 15 2012 at 10:11 PM
|Kumag si Tomas (Login shudas342)|
Response to The Bible does not ban us from speculating.
Speculating that God is not One but has 3 or more persons? Not a sin maybe but to God, that means something. Imagine that you doubt and speculate something that He is not?
For a thousand years already, that issue (God is more than one person) has not been proven, so why believe it? Believe what is written, not those that has not been written.
God says, "I am God unrivalled, God who has no like" (Isa46:9).
Jesus said, "None good but one, that is, God". (Mat 19:17).
Even the devil believes God is one (James 2:19).
Why do you have doubt in your heart like Apostle Thomas, Tomas?
- I believe everything written in the Bible. - Tomas on Jul 20, 2:58 PM
- That's right, Tom. But if the Bible does not say God is 2 or 3 or 4 persons - KUmag si Tomas on Jul 22, 10:19 PM
- The Bible does not say God is one person either. - Tomas on Jul 27, 8:23 AM
- even the devil says God is one, Tom - Kumag si Tom on Jul 27, 8:40 AM
- The devil knows God is one God, but does not know - Tomas on Jul 28, 11:16 PM
- Well, "Tom, how" do you know what the devil knows or knows not? - Kumag si Tom on Jul 29, 10:10 PM
- Because only God knows his full complexity, Ps. 145:3, Job 36:26. - Tomas on Aug 3, 6:13 PM
- Well, the question is whow do you know what the devil knew or not knew, Tom? - KUmag si Tom on Aug 3, 9:05 PM
- I know because as I said only God knows. And the devil - Tomas on Aug 11, 12:34 AM