Re: 3 Gods in 1 God is not Oneness - it is Threeness !!July 29 2012 at 2:05 PM
|Anonymous (Login TrueORFalse)|
Response to 3 Gods in 1 God is not Oneness - it is Threeness !!
Wow! That was an amazing answer coming from a very intellectual person. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can feel anger and hatred from your heart. Is that how your parents taught you? Or did something wrong happen during your childhood? Please enlighten me with your past?
By the way, for clarification purpose, can you please tell me what is your religion and belief?
- stick to the issue, dude, not past childhood events, etc - Kumag si False on Jul 29, 2012, 9:58 PM
- Re: stick to the issue, dude, not past childhood events, etc - TrueOrFalse on Jul 30, 2012, 9:01 PM
- nothing personal here, dude. we discuss here the tachings of INC or whichever- - Kumag si False on Aug 1, 2012, 7:59 AM
- Well, we want to know where people are coming from in criticizing the INC, - Tomas on Aug 3, 2012, 5:00 PM
- original manuscripts? without error? where are these original mss, Tom? - Kumag si Tom on Aug 6, 2012, 8:08 AM
- They deteriorated, but God has a perfect copy in heaven. - Tomas on Aug 10, 2012, 10:36 PM
- God has the original Bible? he heh Again Tom is speculating ... - Kumag si Tom on Aug 15, 2012, 6:00 AM
- I don't think the original, but a perfect copy. - Tomas on Aug 17, 2012, 11:38 AM
- Tomas, why does God need a book in heaven? Does He have poor memory? - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 15, 2012, 7:42 PM
- Are you saying that God doesn't have the book of life in heaven? - Ed Chapman on Aug 15, 2012, 11:13 PM
- The book is for us, not for his memory. n/t - Tomas on Aug 17, 2012, 11:40 AM
- Tom is funnier this time. God has unlimited knowledge he doesn't need any memory card ! - Kumag si Tom on Aug 16, 2012, 2:20 AM
- Again, the book is for us. He will teach us from the perfect copy - Tomas on Aug 17, 2012, 11:43 AM