nothing personal here, dude. we discuss here the tachings of INC or whichever-August 1 2012 at 7:59 AM
|Kumag si False (Login shudas342)|
Response to Re: stick to the issue, dude, not past childhood events, etc
not personal matters. read the forum rules on top and digest it well.
If you want to preach, go on, convince me or us that your church is the door where we can attain salvation.
- Well, we want to know where people are coming from in criticizing the INC, - Tomas on Aug 3, 5:00 PM
- original manuscripts? without error? where are these original mss, Tom? - Kumag si Tom on Aug 6, 8:08 AM
- They deteriorated, but God has a perfect copy in heaven. - Tomas on Aug 10, 10:36 PM
- God has the original Bible? he heh Again Tom is speculating ... - Kumag si Tom on Aug 15, 6:00 AM
- I don't think the original, but a perfect copy. - Tomas on Aug 17, 11:38 AM
- Tomas, why does God need a book in heaven? Does He have poor memory? - Dean O'Gowan on Aug 15, 7:42 PM
- Are you saying that God doesn't have the book of life in heaven? - Ed Chapman on Aug 15, 11:13 PM
- The book is for us, not for his memory. n/t - Tomas on Aug 17, 11:40 AM
- Tom is funnier this time. God has unlimited knowledge he doesn't need any memory card ! - Kumag si Tom on Aug 16, 2:20 AM
- Again, the book is for us. He will teach us from the perfect copy - Tomas on Aug 17, 11:43 AM